Sign in to follow this  
ClayMeow

Create Custom Xfire Sigs!

Check out http://customsigs.free.fr/index.php

Since xfire uses php script to do it's real-time updating of its signatures, it was only a matter of time before someone got a hold of the code and made it better. This site is great for both php noobs (like myself) or seasoned vets. For us noobs, you load up your background and avatar (png files) and then if you want to customize the placement of the text/info, you can use form boxes to change various attributes. For the seasoned vets, you can just go straight to the code page, copy it, and alter it to your liking (but then you'll have to host it on your own site, whereas doing it the "walkthrough" way allows you to have the site host it for you).

Anyways, here's my old sigpic:

post-7-1097359026.jpg

And here it is modified for xfire usage:

s.png

And then I created this one for the xfire forums:

s.png

cool, right? :)

you can comment on my two creations and/or you can post your own creations when you get them done. Hopefully an admin can sticky this since we have a lot of xfire users here :) As always, if I have time, I'm willing to create sigs for whoever needs 'em.

Enjoy!

that's pretty interesting seeing as the standard ones kinda suck :)

omg thats sexy :D

554461[/snapback]

thank you, thank you. I really like the bottom one, but unfortunately it's too big for OCC. But what's not to like? Natalie, a big gun, amd, nvidia and hl2.....it's the essential gamer combo! :)

i was thinking ati (due to my x800pro flashing to xt pe :D ) Unreal, AMD 64, and the Redeemer or Lightning gun from UT2k4, and Eva Longoria or Milia Jovavich or Jennifer Garner (w/e you spell thier names), now thats a HardCore Gamer combo.

There is also a topic in the XFire forums that tells you how to make your own. :P

The basic:

d3bruts1d.png

:P

dang d3, 1500+ hours of WoW! How long has that game been out?? You're lucky Celtica is so understanding ;)

i was thinking ati (due to my x800pro flashing to xt pe :D ) Unreal, AMD 64, and the Redeemer or Lightning gun from UT2k4, and Eva Longoria or Milia Jovavich or Jennifer Garner (w/e you spell thier names), now thats a HardCore Gamer combo.

554482[/snapback]

Well I dunno if you wanted me to make you one, or you were just stating your "likes" but I decided to go ahead and make you one anyways :).

swifty11212-xfiresig.png

Is should have enough "open space" to put the necessary xfire info in (assuming you put it on top of the ati logo as well). Let me know what you think. In order for it to display alright, since I used a dark background, after you upload the background, click on the "invert" button to the right. Of course you don't want it inverted, but then scroll down and where it asks whether you want to invert or not, click "yes" there too. That one inverts both the background and the text whereas the first one just inverts the background. In this manner, you'll double-invert the background, which is equal to no inverting :). But inverting the text will make it yellow text which is what you'll want because i have a feeling you'll get a white border around the text if you don't and it'll be hard to read. I dunno, play around :)

Edited by ClayMeow

very happy you like it and are already using it! it's nice to hear my efforts weren't wasted :). And yes, Milla Jovovich (that's the proper spelling, fyi) is smokin!