1100 Watt Power Supply

C'mon, break it up, keep those arguments for the political threads, this is not worth it over a power supply....

554899[/snapback]

Dont you see? This power supply is the sum of everything wrong in the world today! Why cant you understand that you have unleashed an evil unlike any other? That power supply is hewn from the bones of the stillborn!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont you see? This power supply is the sum of everything wrong in the world today! Why cant you understand that you have unleashed an evil unlike any other? That power supply is hewn from the bones of the stillborn!!!

554901[/snapback]

LOL :lol:

[Edit]

OK...this is what we learned: this power supply is for servers, major overkill for anything else, and PSUs have no political side and it come from the bones of the stillborn.

Edited by Psychotic_god

554901[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

And now we'll begin to have democrats fighting for the equal treatment of power supplies! And then, we'll have PETPSU (People for the Ethical Treatment of Power Supply Units), who'll take pictures of computers without any PSU in them whatsoever, with captions such as "Rather go without power than harm a PSU."

The world is doomed! DOOMED I SAY! DOOOOMED!

AND I BLAME ZE FRENCH!

And now we'll begin to have democrats fighting for the equal treatment of power supplies! And then, we'll have PETPSU (People for the Ethical Treatment of Power Supply Units), who'll take pictures of computers without any PSU in them whatsoever, with captions such as "Rather go without power than harm a PSU."

The world is doomed! DOOMED I SAY! DOOOOMED!

AND I BLAME ZE FRENCH!

554924[/snapback]

OMG.... :lol: ...this thread has turned into quite something interesting.

man what does a guy have to do to get on somebodies sig? Do I have to lobby like Ralph Nader? I mean GEEZ.

on a different note, I wouldnt be surprised if Bid Red is buying 8 1100watt P/S units for his rigs.... that kid always has the filthiest stuff laying around...

Well, I do have to agree that threads shouldn't turn out into political fights like this. Man...my monster energy starting to take a down slope...im gonna go and stand on my bed in my underwear 'till I pass out.

Good night everybody :sleep:

good power supply, good dog, you want uh a, what do you give a power supply as a treat, UPS or power conditioner?

so wait KB does this mean itll be able to power my duron and onboard grpahics and my 20 GB HD???????????????????????????

JK

oooo...wow...I woke up still standing on my bed in my underwear...thats balance right there...anyways...Im leaving for school now, but I have 3 periods that I use for OCC...work? please, I can do work later... me NEED occ!!!

See you all in the forums!