1100 Watt Power Supply

Aye, I appologize for any remarks I made against you cdogg. At least you have a brain.

LoArmistead however, has shown his lack of maturity and intelligence with his constant flames and blanket statements, and inability to reply intelligently to arguments. The entire right wing cries.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol:

Omg this is so much fun...I guess. Yes, I did start this thread to see people answer how this power supply would be a complete waste of money, but something unexpected happened, I learned what SSI meant, so at least I go home happy :P , or something like that....

[Edit]

Ouch KB. Im not taking sides but for the record I have a great amount of respect for LoArmistead and I'll leave it at that for the record....

Not saying ones bad and the others good...

Edited by Psychotic_god

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Omg this is so much fun...I guess. Yes, I did start this thread to see people answer how this power supply would be a complete waste of money, but something unexpected happened, I learned what SSI meant, so at least I go home happy :P , or something like that....

554871[/snapback]

And I got to use "Under-Roos" in a thread finally! :P

LoArmistead however, has shown his lack of maturity and intelligence with his constant flames and blanket statements, and inability to reply intelligently to arguments. The entire right wing cries.

554867[/snapback]

I've seem a few more moons rise than you, young Padawan. Going to threads with you in them just brings out the kid in me, I've forgotten how much I love arrogant, smartass little teenagers!

:lol:

Yup, nothing like arguing with an arrogant, smartass such as yourself who enjoys flaming without any basis to his arguments.

And weren't you going to put me on Ignore? Wait, you couldn't find the button, could you?

554883[/snapback]

I had you on ignore for a while, but I realized it wasn't as fun around here without seeing your precious comments. ;) And I do beliveve most of us would agree that you are more prone to flame for no reason than I am, hence this very topic.

So you're saying that your simple life is too empty without my comments.

Ah, how slow you are.

554888[/snapback]

pretty dang slow, believe it or not. Now if you will excuse me, I need to go sit on the front porch with my shotgun for the rest of the evening. B:) I guess seeing how ignr'nt and slow us suthern folk is, it's time to rejoin the ranks of the Democratic party, eh KB?

I don't see what my political views have to do with your stupidity and immaturity.

554892[/snapback]

Welp, us hicks are all church-lovin, God-fearin' conservatives, and you, why you KB, are an intellectual. We don't deserve to have you in our ranks, you must move on to the party on intellectuals. Since none of my posts have any backing to them, that just makes me another one of those kooky rightwing conspiracists.