Sign in to follow this  
Bionix

Getting My Wisdom Teeth Out!

Make sure to clean out the holes they leave in your gums, Ive heard the become infected.......and then thats bad

552928[/snapback]

you dont need to clean them unless they didnt do a good job :lol:, otherwise they will remain sealed and nothing will get in, if stuff does you end up with the dry socket thing, it sucks end of storry. (that is unless you tear them open...)

my sister got really bad dry sockets cuz she cleaned her mouth TOO Much. The doctor told me not to rinse or anything for like a day.. maybe two.. Because it will undo the blood clot in there and that causes infections.

tylonol3 is tylonol and codine

my mom had cancer in 97 so now we have every pain killer you can imagine

(i cant spell)

not only the tyl3 but pure codine (strongest perscription)

vicatan

ect ect

and yes my mom is fine now

My gums are kinda startin to hurt if I poke em just right where the wisdom teeth are. I think like last month they did an xray and said they would need to come out soon. He also said that mine aren't going to even make it through the gums and they are just ramming into other teeth so they will have to cut in there to get em out. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

it depend how your teeth are growing in mine were side ways and i needed oral surgery i didnt have enough for sleeping gas so i took it man it was the worst experince of my entire life . i could hear my gajaw snaping and tendons strecth so much force was needed to pry my teeth out they had to cut my jawbone because it was stuck. .. i bravely drove home and got stuck in traffic la traffic then pain shot wore off. i was bleeding like crazy . after a while the blood stoped oi was all drugged up on pills i slept for five hours i then had my girlfriends dad call me to come over it was the holidays. as i attempted to tie my shoes i heard a pop my sticches riped out of my gums and the blood started to poor. its the closest to death ive ever been i tried to get it to stop but nothing worked finally i jammed my finger in the whole and forced it shut after a few hours i passed out i awoke with blood every where and dizzy. but i made it. the following two years i constantly had to watch out because food wood get stuck in the crator that was formed after 4 years finally its back to normal i went to the dentist two weeks ago and they said it was time for my right side ...

im goonna save and go to a fancy dentist this time

mine was horrible, they put me completely out, I wasnt quite myself...I guess gas does that to ya...I guess I asked for a doggy bag of the gas :ph34r:

I had one impacted too, and yeah...the hole still hasnt completely filled in, and that was in june!!

my wisdom teeth were a sinch they put me under and took them out and I was woozy for a day and now the only whole teeth I had I kept and they are not on a necklace that I made it's pretty cool

when i had a wisdom tooth pulled the dentist just numbed it with a local shot of novocaine and pulled it out with what appeared to be an expensive pair of pliers. no post-op problems, i also treated the site with plenty of alcohol. oh btw, i didnt even get the day off

-drew