Sign in to follow this  
Verran

Toxic Killer Dolphins

Toxic dart weilding special military trained terrorist hunting killer dolphins on the loose in the Gulf of Mexico.... You heard it here first!

I have no idea if this is true or not, but I've heard it from enough sources to have to wonder a bit :P

Apparently the military was training dolphins equipped with toxic darts to fight terrorists on a marine level in some way, and Katrina set them free.

I toured the base where they were training these dolphins when they first started the program down there a few years back (NASJRV NO). The first wind I heard of them escaping was a few days ago, and if it's true, I'd imagine the navy would have them scooped back up by now. Each dolphin had an embedded tracker planted into their dorsal fin, so hopefully they've gathered them up. :blink:

EDIT: If they are still out there...I pity any casual swimmers in the gulf this week :lol:

Yeah with those Giant Squids and Armed Dolphins its really starting to sound like Red Alert 2 :ph34r: but thats awesome! I want one of those dolphins :P

Yeah with those Giant Squids and Armed Dolphins its really starting to sound like Red Alert 2 :ph34r:  but thats awesome!  I want one of those dolphins :P

552345[/snapback]

HAHA I was just thinking that! :lol:

With a few well placed darts, the dolphins could take over key positions in world leadership. And with the giant squid as their hired muscle, we'd have no choice but to follow them in slavery...

I fear for the world.... :P

armed dolphins disappear...the end is near!!

so umm...shouldnt we uhh...lie on the ground or something, maybe put paper bags over our heads?

armed dolphins disappear...the end is near!!

so umm...shouldnt we uhh...lie on the ground or something, maybe put paper bags over our heads?

552366[/snapback]

Good plan! It's cool headed thinkers like this that will save us from the dolphin/squid domination! :P

Nah, I wouldn't worry about any people getting snagged by these dolphins. They're long gone by now, and in the process of getting put into tuna cans......

:D

Nah, I wouldn't worry about any people getting snagged by these dolphins.  They're long gone by now, and in the process of getting put into tuna cans......

:D

552432[/snapback]

I only eat dolphin-safe tuna :P

I was thinking more along the lines of Austin Powers...

They couldn't find any sharks with freaking laser beams on their heads, so they got the next best thing...