• yes
    • no
    • depens on the movie
    • depends whos with me
    • am i gonna score if i do???

i'd say it depends

sound of music, and the passion

552166[/snapback]

i've never seen either, but i'm pretty sure i'd cry if i watched the sound of music... but i'd be crying because i f'n hate musicals...

as far as movies go... sometimes i get teary eyed... but it really takes a lot... one situation that is often a winner is someone sacrificing themself so that someone they love can live... like the end of Leon...

i'm more likely to have tears streaming down my face from laughing really hard though :lol:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladder 49 is I think the hardest I have ever watched by far....

Other movies that I thought was sad

Green Mile - Big Guy getting the Chair

Top Gun - When Goose Dies

Turner and Hooch - When the dog dies

Third Watch - When they cancelled the show :angry2:

I think thats about all I can remember right now <_>

A movie is one of the best ways to experience an unreal reality, even if the movie is factual (we still feel somewhat detached if we're not there IN the situation- moreso for some and less for others). I personally have no problem with it, as long as you aren't disrupting others. To each his or her own, but emote quitely, thanks :).

Edited by Instag0

Ladder 49 is I think the hardest I have ever watched by far....

552722[/snapback]

I would have to agree with that. Although I have never cried watching a movie there were two movies that almost made me cry. One was "Ladder 49" and the other was "Best of the Best" Now I know what you are thinking; how in the heck can you almost cry watching a tough guy martial arts movie. Well I could relate to the movie on a very real life experiance similarity especially at the end.

I have actually gotten teary eyed watching something on tv only once and I will give 100 OCC points to whoever can guess what it was. lol :)

I think I remember hating ladder 49. Didn't live up to my expectations, therefore I hate it.

So no one has seen "a beautiful life"?

Braveheart made me pretty emotional

so did Saving Private Ryan... especially when the sissy butt translator/ammo carrier guy is too scared to help his fellow soldier while he's being stabbed (gruesome scene).

I think movies that make u want to... or make you teary eyed are the best ones. It means the movie obviously did something right.

Edited by Bionix