do you think its ok to cry while watching a movie  

82 members have voted

1. 1. do you think its ok to cry while watching a movie

• yes
    • no
    • depens on the movie
    • depends whos with me
    • am i gonna score if i do???

i watched a movie yesterday and i was kinda emotional my wife told my friend and now this is the result. if you say yes then i need some amo against my dorky friend thats so anti-emotion

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted "No". It is silly to get emotional over a movie because it is just a movie. Now getting tear eyed over a real life emotional situation is fine and expected, but crying over a movie is just plain rediculous. IMO

Depends what kind of movie.. Theres some movies that just were so powerfull that they just bring a tear to your eye. There arnt many these days but one of the ones I would say was pretty powerfull when I saw it was forst gump, it made you cry and laugh. One of my favorite movies of all times.

I voted "No". It is silly to get emotional over a movie because it is just a movie. Now getting tear eyed over a real life emotional situation is fine and expected, but crying over a movie is just plain rediculous. IMO

552123[/snapback]

agreed but whats funny is when you don't the girl your with is usally all pissed and like "you are a emotionless pig" lol well i have had it happen a couple times more along the lines of "you didnt think that was sad" it was just a movie its no reality "well thats just sad"

:lol::foldon: