What Search Engines Would You Want?

d3bruts1d

I'm doing some research for my new project... If you could have quick access to a number of different searchs (beyond just that of Google), which ones would you want??

i.e. Type in a product or phrase in a text box, select (from a list) a site to search, and then see the results.

Again, I'm not just talking about quick access to Google, Yahoo, etc. I want to know where you find yourselves searching most often.

Examples...

Pricewatch... Amazon... eBay... OCC... Google... Pricegrabber... Fileplanet... Reseller Raitings... Wikipedia... Forums... Digg... Newegg... Dogpile... MSDN... PHP.net... Opera Support... Moz Support...

Give me your top 5-10 places.

I occasionally search a forum or commercial site, but on a regular basis only search Google, Yahoo!, MSN, and Ask Jeeves, as these are the ones considered "important" by the SEO world. A dropdown list of search engines is a great idea, it's the only reason I have the Enigma browser installed on my computer.

I occasionally search a forum or commercial site, but on a regular basis only search Google, Yahoo!, MSN, and Ask Jeeves, as these are the ones considered "important" by the SEO world.  A dropdown list of search engines is a great idea, it's the only reason I have the Enigma browser installed on my computer.

551321[/snapback]

I'm not after what the SEO considers important. Actually, I could care less what they think. :P Google is a given, as it's the most popular SE used at OCC. I'm looking for more than that, I'm wanting to know where members search most.

bitchplz's reply was excelent. ;)