Teaching Creationism In School..

BarneyGumble

In response to an earlier thread I would like to push my own non-religious agenda. I feel that if the "theory" :withstupid: of evolution is allowed to be taught in public schools, then my religion's creationist theory should also be taught. My basic principles that I follw can be found here. I plan to push this issue all the way to the supreme court since my organization's thoery is just as relavent as the absurd "theory" of evolution.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, you are very narrow minded. If you call evolution a "so called theory" then I call creationism "a so called theory". Second of all, when I was in school, we were taught both ways. Third, why are you posting here? This isn't a board to push your organization's agenda. I suggest you go somehwere else before you get banned.

BTW, there are a lot of findings and facts that prove evolution. The only thing going for creationism is the Bible, which isn't the most scientific thing in the world.

Have a good day, sir.

You, you are very narrow minded. If you call evolution a "so called theory" then I call creationism "a so called theory". Second of all, when I was in school, we were taught both ways. Third, why are you posting here? This isn't a board to push your organization's agenda. I suggest you go somehwere else before you get banned.

BTW, there are a lot of findings and facts that prove evolution. The only thing going for creationism is the Bible, which isn't the most scientific thing in the world.

Have a good day, sir.

550749[/snapback]

Sorry, maybe that didn't come accross right. That was pure sarcasm at its best. Oh, and please look at the site, it's quite funny.

Edited by BarneyGumble

i thought its was freedom of religion not freedom from religion. anyway i think it makes us more cultured to know all sides. it will let us decide for ourselves.

i think that if it makes you a better person to believe in evolution than great but dont knock those that believe in creation. i personally believe in creation and dont trust science blindly. i go with what has a better track record.