Teaching Creationism In School..

BarneyGumble

This is a very good argument.  I suppose you could say that this thought correlates with  the naturalist belief that there is a functional "spirit" which controlls everything in nature. If there is a God, it could be that he/she CREATED EVOLUTION.

554164[/snapback]

THANK YOU!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evolution is BAD SCIENCE. When Darwin came up with his theory, he thought that eventually it would be proven by the finding of links between species in the fossil record. We always hear about 'the missing link' between man and ape. What is not generally known is that THERE ARE NO LINKS BETWEEN ANY TWO SPECIES, extinct or alive, in the fossil record. To cover their butts, evolutionists have lately modified their 'theory' to explain this lack saying that evoltionary changes don't happen over millions of years but in sudden spurts. What a crock!

They have also come up with two types of evolution, micro and macro. Micro evolution is basically what man does with dogs, breed them. This happens under natural pressures also. But there is NO evidence of macro evolution in the fossil record. All so-called evidence 'discovered' so far has later been found to be hoaxes.

Anyone come up with an explanation for the existence of mathematically precise, invariable, simple, and harmonious (working together) natural laws that man discovers and applies in all his technological tools ?

Well i just have to say this, what came befor all the elemts, what came befor anything, what came befor attoms or molicules or any of that stuff? it had to some from somewere to be able to creat something?

And i think its obvios that evolution happens... i mean we have studied things and its obvios just like Darwin proved. but that doesnt meen we came from apes or some crap.

Edited by pogs16a2

This universe is not easily understandable so I think it is best to accept that at some point, some things just simply are. Personally, I just leave it at "the universe simply is" than go to the next step which is "God simply is, and god created the universe." However, if a person prefers the belief of (a) god(s) over my belief, I have no problem with that idea regardless of if it causes disagreement/ disliking towards me. We should be able to get along regardless of ideals :).

Edited by Instag0

I think the easiest thing to do is just accept the fact that "we are right here, right now." Where we came from isn't important.

Exactly LoArmistead. If it wasn't clear, accepting that "we are right here, right now" falls under the "the universe simply is." Though, if one cares to understand who one truely is, one must know where he or she is coming from.

I think the easiest thing to do is just accept the fact that "we are right here, right now."  Where we came from isn't important.  What good will it do if we knew what or where we came from?

555529[/snapback]

If we learn where we came from, then we might learn where we are going. Perhaps it won't effect our generation, but we can prepare future generations for what's to come--whethere it's a God coming down and dishing out some major pwn@g3 or the universe exploding.