Car Got Totaled...

GuJuMaN89

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Vasto on this one. Screw the crappy American cars.

Subaru Imprezza WRX STi 300hp in an itsy-bitsy package will smoke most production cars out there, all-wheel drive and won't break the bank. B'ot the only thing that will slop past it is the new new top-end 427 vette and even that is just barely. We're talking serious power/weight ratio here without having to pay $70-$80 grand for it.

Already looks like a serious roadburner, easily moddable too and real Jap build quality. coolgleam.gif

Edited by shiznit

just get what you want. But do some research on consumerreports.com first. a 1 year membership is liek 25 bucks and has totally changed the way i buy stuff. we have replaced our dishwasher. When shopping at the store I picked out a model and my buddy looked it up and it was the worst rated in my price category. They purchase everything they test and are extremely un-biased.

a EVO would be nice, but a little expensive for the new ones. a STI is in the same price range with 300hp. no bad.

Or you can not spend all your money on the actual car and hook up a older one like i wish i could do, but im stuck with my automatic civic for now.

Bah, forget the honda. Buy a Ford Focus. If you gonna do the whole body kit thing, get a european body kit. Plus, they can get some great performance from bolt on kits. Or, check out the Cosworth stage 1,2,3 kits. ALso, next time you buy a car, get something called Gap Insurance. Basically, this insurance will pay you the remainder of the money between what you owe and what the car is worth if your insurance doesn't cover it. It doesn't however cover mods or stereo mojo. Just the car.

This is my 2005 Focus ST. Only 2005 model with 2.3L engine and only comes in a manual transmission.

And ya, honda's suck.

78cd.jpg

77b5.jpg

5d9b.jpg

Edited by GmAz

Volvo 740...if you're willing to work, drop a larger engine in it

b740blauburnout.jpg

Hehehe, Underestimation. :P

(what the caption doesnt say though is that what really happened is someone dropped a smoke grenade under the back of it) :bah: