Your Scores...

Bassdude1000

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I wasn't comparing my score to DimensioN's...I was comparing it primarily to Bassdude's score. He had a more powerful CPU and VidCard but only beat me by like 20 points. I was just wondering about that. Than Dimension gave his score, and considering his CPU is almost twice as fast as mine, double my RAM, and VidCard a year ahead of mine, and got only 1000 more. Considering everything in his comp is almost twice as fast mine, I would've expected much greater difference in score.

Well I wasn't comparing my score to DimensioN's...I was comparing it primarily to Bassdude's score. He had a more powerful CPU and VidCard but only beat me by like 20 points. I was just wondering about that. Than Dimension gave his score, and considering his CPU is almost twice as fast as mine, double my RAM, and VidCard a year ahead of mine, and got only 1000 more. Considering everything in his comp is almost twice as fast mine, I would've expected much greater difference in score.

ghehe, gimme your system specs plz ;)

well it could be your system parts just work better with each other.. i have GEIL memory, wich doesn't supports my mobo.. if i had corsair, i would even have a much bigger score. and the way your mobo functions with HD, chipset, vga-card, all those little things together can make a big difference :)

greetz

yah but how to deal with the high temps is what i'm worried about. also I removed the second cpu going to buy new (more overclockable) MB) and the score is now just under 2000.

that's still at the low side.. with at ati 9700 ..

yeah new memory (PC3200 or higher) would make a difference, but normally even with a "low" cpu, you should must get a higher score with that graphics card :ph34r:

greetz

My specs aren't too spectacular:

1.8Ghz P4

512MB Rambus

GeForce3 Ti500 OC'd to 262-583

IBM: 20GB & 80GB HDD's

Intel Mobo

Detonators 40.72 - Newer ones cause some hiccups in my system

I get close but don't break the 1200 point on 3dmark03. Get in the 1180's all the time. I could OC my GF3 higher but freezes in the Troll demo.

My specs aren't too spectacular:

1.8Ghz P4

512MB Rambus

GeForce3 Ti500 OC'd to 262-583

IBM: 20GB & 80GB HDD's

Intel Mobo

Detonators 40.72 - Newer ones cause some hiccups in my system

I get close but don't break the 1200 point on 3dmark03. Get in the 1180's all the time. I could OC my GF3 higher but freezes in the Troll demo.

gehehe, i tought my pc was also going to crash in the troll demo, i had between 3-12 frames/s .. :(

your score isn't that bad, for that system ;)

greetz

I average like 3 fps in Battle of Proxycon. Highest it got was 7 fps when it was zoomed in on the transport ships foot contacting the hull. Does a little better with the troll one.

Oh one question...do those new nVidia Quadro drivers work on GeForce cards? Cause Linux announced it in the news section but I'm not clear if they're just for Quadro cards or if their drivers work across the board.