I Can Game Again!

BrewMeister2010

So for the past 3 years I have had a pitiful 16MB vid card in my PC. My X800 XT just arrived today and is installed so I am amped to play all the games that have come out in the past couple years that I haven't been able to play.

Any suggestions on where to start?

I like FPS and RTS. I'm not interest in an MMORPG right now, at least not one I have to subscribe(pay) for.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you willl be adicted to the MMO area... Seriously Game companys are kinda like drug dealers now... They give yah the first month for free. But you will pay for the next month :-S

What ever you do dont play the god forsaken game called Counter Strike. It is for nubs.. BF2 is cool.. My FPS's are UT, BF, and COD

Edited by Batman

that was mean... I was just warning you. ive seen alot of . in CS... People start fights over little .. lol.. Not saying everyone is like it.. But alot of people that I know tend to bring alot of drama into the game... CS hasent been really fun since 1.0... ah the good ol' days. I dunno its up to you, If your into Warfare stuff try The battlefield series, or Call of Duty. Two very cool games. :)

but even on the professional lvl of CS I see alot of drama. Even the well know teams tend to bring crap up with their teams..

Edited by Batman

Wow, you have many hours of fun ahead of you :lol:

Farcry, Splinter Cell, Half-Life2, CS:Source, Battlefield 2 are some good shooter games to start off on.

For RTS I would suggest Empire Earth II, Act of War: Direct Action, and (soon) Age of Empire III

Edited by Jeremy