Fs: Ati Aiw X800xt Agp 256mb

wamason

For sale is a like new ATI All-In-Wonder X800XT (non-PE). I have the original box, as well as the input and output connector boxes, and the Remote Wonder and receiver. I also have the Pinnacle Studio 9 CD, and the ATI driver CD so you can install/update the DVD software. I do not have another other CD's (it came with one game I think), now do I have the S-Video cable or coax cable that came with it (they're just regular cables).

This card has been lightly used for about 2 weeks. It has been OC'ed once for about an hour. It will run stable at 525/1200. I didn't try any higher than that. After running my benchmarks, I went back to stock frequencies.

From what I understand, with the exception of the X800XTPE, this is the fastest AGP graphics card out.

I'd like to get $290 shipped to anywhere in the US, but I will take serious offers. I haven't researched prices latelly, so I don't know how much a used card is going for, so if my price is way off, someone please let me know instead of flaming me. :)

I'm also considering selling a DFI LanParty NF2 Rev. B Mobo(have most of the accessories except the PC Transpo), an Abit NF-7 (non S), a TT Bigwater CPU block, and a TT Bigwater GPU block. If anyone is interested, make me an (serious) offer.

I also have several other non-PC items for sale:

Traxxas Ruslter roller (have all parts for a working roller, PM me for details) - $70

Traxxas 4-Tec roller (have all parts for a working roller, PM me for details) - $90

Novak SS5800 Brushless Motor and ESC (few scratches, works great) - $150

Hitec HFX-R Reversing ESC (like new) - $50

By the way, all of my prices include shipping!

Thanks!

Ummm, GSkill PC4400LE RAM (worth ~$150), $100 once my sister pays me off... and POSSIBLY a GeForce 4 Ti4200 (if my brother wants to give it fully to me).

I might be able to get another $50 cash real soon.

I'll also throw in my soul.

549240[/snapback]

Hate to say it man, but I don't have much use for the RAM or the card :(

EDIT: But now what does giving your soul entail? :D