Oc Bios For Dfi Lanparty Nf4 Ultra-d

I know they have some really good bioses for this board, they also have them with Prime95 built-in, can someone hook me up with the link to that one?

if you have a Revision E cpu you need a bios 5xx or later for full functionality... so for tccd it's the 623-3 and for utt it's the 714-ngt-r2d2 or something stupid...

the 310p might still be better for the older cpu's...

bios 623-3 (best for tccd, tccd is a line of ram modules that samsung manufacture, patriot xbl uses these modules...)

http://home.no/trac3r/Bios/DFI.LANPARTY.NF4/N4D623-3.zip

bootable floppy maker with bios 310p (EDIT this first)

http://indabasement.com/DFINF4/bios/DOS-With-310_PUBLIC.exe

make the floppy using the floppy maker... then delete the bios image (N4D310P.bin or something very similar) and extract the 623-3 bios image to the floppy...

then edit the flash.bat (right click, edit)

@echo off
awdflash N4D623-3.BIN /py /sn /cd /cp /cc /LD /R /f

- then EJECT the floppy (important!)

- reboot and load defaults

- make sure removable storage is first on the boot order

- insert floppy

- save and exit bios

let floppy boot up and update bios... when it's done reboot and reconfigure your new bios...

edit: for future refernce, your san diego cpu is a revision e chip...

well... not really... you could make a bootable cd or bootable usb memory stick... same files... same deal... different media

i just like floppy drives for bios flashes because it's slightly faster to make them (less number of steps) and i can keep floppies for flashing whereas my usb drives get used for everything (so the bios stuff would probably get deleted at some point) and random cd's just get lost...