Estrogen Free Soy

Kamikaze_Badger

So it's perfectly safe for a guy to drink?

547157[/snapback]

Well I wouldn't. Recent studies have shown that it *may* cause infertility in men...

Oh and regular milk doesn't exactly go straight from the cow to the bottle. It gets pastuerized, so I wouldn't worry about feces in my milk...

Guest Flashstar

Yeah, I :wub: regular milk. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when I drink it and the milk seems to have a calming effect. lol

Got Milk?

soy milk...and regular milk is perfectly safe.....milk you buy at the grocery store has been processed ..homoginized etc etc....its perfectly clean.....and just because something says "estrogen"....doesnt mean its the human female hormone...there are natural things with the same name that are perfectly safe.....also...some people have to drink soy ...lactose intolerancy is common.

And I hate to break it to you KB....but many of the things you eat....that you don't grow yourself..well you probably wouldnt eat them if you knew where they came from..how they were made...what it was exposed to etc.....milk isnt the only thing...actually...its probably the safest.

Edited by CelticaFLM

If the Yellow No. 5 myth was true, then the world would be screwed.

Homogenization doesn't do anything to clean it, it just mixes the milk so well that the fat and the water and all that combine and don't seperate unless you let it sit in a hot temperature for a bit (that's why you get that film at the top when you heat up milk too quickly in hot cocoa).

• 1 month later...
Savan, I will NOT drink breast milk from cows. What was said in that article is true, as the farm I live on use to be a milking farm, and we currently milk goats. Hell, I once accidently ran a bunch of colostrum into the line... all that happened was our somatic cell, aka pus, count went up a bit. And yea, even though there are filters, feces gets in cows milk very easily.

That and it tastes horrible.

547162[/snapback]

I think you are so wrong. somatic cell are the number of white blood cell. When cows get sick. It goes up.

I bet my farms cell count is lower than yours. something like 300,000. i am not sure.