Who To Blame For High Gas Prices.

cdoggown

You guys are probably gonna hate me for this. But where I live(University of Central Florida, in Orlando) gas prices have dropped almost 20 cents since Katrina hit. lol. We were at $3.00 but now we are at $2.81.

Whats even better is that it's predicted to drop even more. haha

You guys are probably gonna hate me for this. But where I live(University of Central Florida, in Orlando) gas prices have dropped almost 20 cents since Katrina hit. lol. We were at $3.00 but now we are at $2.81.

Whats even better is that it's predicted to drop even more. haha

544421[/snapback]

Dude awesome, their dropping a lil over here. hopefully the trend continues...but i doubt it lol

yeeehaw down to 2.85 for regular here

544604[/snapback]

Actually dropped below $2.80 most places in Thomasville today, i paid $2.89 ($2.48 to fill the truck up the day b4) the day that silly huricane hit and have so far avoided filling up the car :lol: and i can still go....3 or 4 more days, ahh the days of filling up everyweek or walking have left me :lol:

but yeah, it's about time ppl started realizing that most of our oil problems lie here in the US, not based on other countries. But at the same time, we also hav eto look for something to replace oil, it wont last forever, and the dependency on oil for so many nations will eventually be their end. Not bc the birds will die and the fish will float upside down, but bc some terrorist group will get smart and blow the hell out of things such as that HUGE tank farm we have here in Greensboro NC THAT would set us back. and all this shortage crap was brought on by the hundereds of idiots that ran out and bought all the gas they could get their hands on as soon as the huricane hit. The reason ga stations locally ran out was bc the Greensboro tanks farm had to tell independent hauling companies they could only haul one day in the first week after Katrina, why you ask? bc of all the idiots that ran out and filled up everything they owned like the world was going to end the next day....but what they were too dumb to remember is that the Greenboro tank farm has a 30 day supply of fuel....i know that to most ppl your thinking what does his have to do with our local problems, but just think, wouldnt it make sence that if ppl are doing a mad rush for the pumps that you would raise prices, duh you make more money, the fact that it's the same gas that was bought 3 days ago doesnt mean anything...ppl will pay more now.

So yeah that was 100% unorganized, but if ayone reads it and isnt confused they will prob learn something....the usefullness of what they learn...well i cant verify that it will be of ANY use.

I just got my 66 Mustang with a V8 running again as prices were hitting $3 a gallon :-\ It's down to around $2.83 now so it's getting better though. Last Friday I spent like $38 on gas. Tuesday I spent $36 on gas. I miss it when it was $0.99 when I was little.

I've also heard that in a place in Canada the land is pretty much soaked with oil. And there's enough to supply Canada and the U.S. for 50 years or something.

i live near bigred.. egh 30 minutes in either direction? by my house gas was 2.69 hopefully ittl keep dropping.. but some gay arabs were ripping off our gas by 5% i believe.. so instead of paying 40 to fill up my car to 100% i was paying 40 to only get like 90-95% >_< greedy ., they alraedy got our oil, now they wont give it >_< thankfully justice prevailed and they're in jail now :) i hope we start drilling in our soil and in canada... more money in my minimum wage pocket.. and i need all that i can get -_- it sucks being 16 ...

anyone wanna hire me as a "lightweight" tech.. im semi decent, and learn quickly ^_^