Sign in to follow this  
NoNothing

Chilly1 Phase Change

Well, im in college now, so i dont have the time to have this thing running. I enjoyed it while i had it, hell, i loved it, but im too busy with HW :(. And have no need for a super cooler right now.

So im selling my Chilly1 Phase Change system that is modded onto an Antec P180. These look well together (very sexy ;) ), are practicly silent (cant hear with anything else going on, even conversation), they perform well, there is room in the case for a water cooling setup for say chipset and graphics card.

I will be selling both together for 550$, i dont know what shipping will cost, but the phase change is basicly an air conditioner, so it is heavy...

I will include dielec grease, and insulation so all you will have to do is slab on some insulation, plug your stuff in, and go.

I will have pics posted VERY soon.

Email or PM, or respond to this thread with questions, concerns, and offers :).

wait...didnt you just get this thing....oh well ill have to live with my water cooling for now :( plus shipping'll prob be a killer)

Edited by cchalogamer

honestly, shipping will be alot, but i dont expect more then 100, and this performs better and looks better then a vapochill which run what 850 now? and this is a case too :). i got it about 3 months ago.

Hows about now?

please excuse the quality, some of the pics are decent, but one or 2 are kinda shaty. I had to take these with my cammera phone because i still havent recieved the usb cable for my cammera....dern companies and making their own type of usb end....

oh, i forgot to mention before that a DTO-150 thermometer is included, so no worries about not knowing how cold its getting. ( havent ran the phase change in a good month or 2 but i would run about -40 with a peak of -50*C)

post-70939-0-64824200-1320890232_thumb.jpg

Crappy pic of case just sitting there, Thermometer on top.

post-70939-0-46198000-1320890241_thumb.jpg

Another shot of it jsut sitting there, no side panel so you can see the modding.

post-70939-0-33148100-1320890248_thumb.jpg

*gasp* full frontal

post-10892-0-72588700-1320898004_thumb.jpg

side shot with the side panel this time (notice its sexy ;) )

hope you enjoy, if you would like any specific pictures, just ask, ill get em and post em up.

because the way that the case is built, if it where centered the hose would not fit though the case properly.

right behind the hose is where the PSU sits

Edited by NoNothing

Sign in to follow this