Sign in to follow this  
LoArmistead

New Draft For War On Terror

That would be an interesting sight!

I could see him driving this one around just for the looks and laughs...

Edited by cybergrunt69

I'm a new guy around here. I read the topic (1st) post and didn't bother going through this entire thread so if this was asked before .. sorry 'bout that :D

What does Mr. Bush require nuclear weapons to blast terrorists with? Isn't that like swatting a fruit fly with a sledgehammer? Sure he'll take out the terrorists, but now many million non-terrorists is he going to wipe out along with them?

Sure sounds a little unnecessarily heavy-handed to me.

no it's not like swatting a fly with a sledge hammer... cuz unlike flies, terrorists can learn.

mess with someone who is bigger than you, a hell of a lot meaner than you, and doesn't have their hands tied, WILL hit you back, rip your heart out and show it to you before you die, then turn and find your buddies for the same punishment.... teaching them... don't mess with that someone. simple policy right?

So what you're saying is "Nuke 'em all and let God sort 'em out" right?

That policy might be simple, but you go doing stuff like that and you will have a lot more than a few terrorists tossing nukes right back at you. Your own allies will turn around and side with the countries you are nuking. The world in general takes a pretty dim view of that kind of thing particularly after Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The U.S. may be big & powerful, but it is not big enough to handle the rest of the world smacking it down,

Edited by cyberguy

no that's not what I'm saying.

what I'm getting at is to stop playing nice. stop playing by the rules. do terrorists play be the rules we do? NO. we need to start taking the fight to them in a manner that makes them NOT want to fight back. Nukes might be needed, but doubt they will. we have plenty of other fun toys to use on them that will inflict enough pain and suffering to make people think twice.

we need to start taking the fight to them in a manner that makes them NOT want to fight back. 

548690[/snapback]

Agreed, everyone should be glad we live in the strongest nation. Remeber who invented the nuclear weapon? Us. Where does everyone else get there guns, bombs, ammo, planes (def watch Lords of War...great move)etc....The United states of America. Like in Pearl Harbor, when japan says I am afraid we have only awoken a sleeping giant ( orwhatevertheysaid) Nobody wants to mess with us. We are the single most strongest force in the world....If it takes drastic measures, then Use them. Look waht we did to Japan, you dont see them threating us again do you?

Edited by Achapman

And if you read the entire thread, they're not talking about using atom/hydrogen bombs that result in 50 years worth of fallout. They're talking more along the lines of cracked out Patriot missles. Try to think of those nukes that the soldiers used in the movie Starship Troopers. They didn't result in a mushroom cloud and people getting blinded and whatnot. It's just a really BIG bomb

Agreed, everyone should be glad we live in the strongest nation. Remeber who invented the nuclear weapon? Us. Where does everyone else get there guns, bombs, ammo, planes (def watch Lords of War...great move)etc....The United states of America. Like in Pearl Harbor, when japan says I am afraid we have only awoken a sleeping giant ( orwhatevertheysaid) Nobody wants to mess with us. We are the single most strongest force in the world....If it takes drastic measures, then Use them. Look waht we did to Japan, you dont see them threating us again do you?

548694[/snapback]

And thank god for us being the strongest, but I guess it also gets to our heads sometimes.

i think we should do some old school @33 capping

get binladens head in the crosshairs of a us sniper with a 50 cal rifle and pop a cap up in this place

Edited by ThunderChicken

i think we should do some old school @33 capping

get binladens head in the crosshairs of a us sniper with a 50 cal rifle and pop a cap up in this place

548709[/snapback]

I've always been 100% in support of the government hiring out civilian contractors to do this job. The one thing that keeps us from finishing this war of sooner that it needs to be is political correctness. I say we cut through the red tape, hire a bunch of merceneries to go into Iraq, spread out in small groups, and just start assassinating all of the terrorists while they sleep.

That works. They are being ruthles and cold in going after us. Why can't we do the same to them? There are bounties on some of the terrorist leaders right? You know dead or alive for 2 mil...