Sign in to follow this  
Dimonicka

Dragonfire Case Finally Finished

wutup guys,

here's the cse I built for my oldest boy. mostly it is old parts left from various upgrades but the case started from the 29.99 compusa special. Lotsa dremel work and some cool xtras from CrazyPC, should be the coolest case on the block. It still needs a video card, I'll be ordering a 6200 sometime this week and shipping the whole package to him in the next couple weeks.

This machine is for my twelve year old, so he will use it for school(yeah right) and gaming of course. Yes it still needs a little touch up on the cleaning but I just couldn't wait to post some pics. Thanks

Thanks guys, my fave part is the cut-outs and hex-mesh in the bezel. The case has mounts for 4 80 mm fans in front but had no air intake besdide the slit under the usb/sound ports. I'll post it to the case gallery after a thorough cleaning and get the vid card installed.

I wish I had talent like that, the ability to turn a boring case into a work of wonder. Nice job

Thanks guys. It is true, you don't have to be rich and get the most expensive parts. I OC cuz it helps me get more for my money and with 3 sons there is not always extra $. Same thing with modding, I take what I've got or can afford and try to make it 'worthy'.

My old 2500+ and Abit KV7

80 gig WD Caviar se

512 corsair vs pc3200

DVD ROM drive

LED fan & case feet

Krylon flourescent spray paint

hex mesh

and a gigabyte 6200 agp vid card

and my 12 year old son will have pretty ripping PC that only cost bout $500 and my time. The only bummer was that he couldn't make it up to visit this summer and be a part of the build.

HD