Paintball

Vasto

Well after working the entire summer, I have decided to get into paintball and waste all that money I earned. I am looking to spend around 200 dollars for everything (gun, mask, whatever else I need). I don't know all that much about guns, and have had a hard time finding a site like epinions for paintball guns. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/...rentPage=family

What about the Tippmann Custom Pro?

Edited by Vasto

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forget those expensive markers, if you get a fast shooting thing, you'll just be playing spraypaint.

Go for a tipmann 98 I say, they just dont make paintball guns like they used to. If you can find a Puma, Alleycat, or Thundercat (all the same thing), then you'd have a score. Then just toss a Smart Parts barrel on it and you've got a nice marker.

12 ounce co2 bottle is good enough to shoot 500 or so rounds.

I guess it also depends on what kind of playing you do, you gonna be doing airball with balloon bunkers or real paintball with woods, stealth, and tactics?

For budget playing, forget about the fast shooters, get something that you can shoot acurrately and with discipline, dont be afraid to take a beating, get agressive, dont camp behind your little box and waste all your paint, that costs money, just flank them and take "risks"

Campers with their shiny markers dont sker me.

Heck, you can pwn the guys with angels using a wrist rocket. (sometimes...lol)

Well after working the entire summer, I have decided to get into paintball and waste all that money I earned. I am looking to spend around 200 dollars for everything (gun, mask, whatever else I need). I don't know all that much about guns, and have had a hard time finding a site like epinions for paintball guns. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/...rentPage=family

What about the Tippmann Custom Pro?

541012[/snapback]

tippmanns are probable the most custmizable markers out there, but they are really only meant for the woods,if you are planning on playing mostly speedball I would recommend something other than a mech IMHO