Hypocrites

Kamikaze_Badger

you should take the advice verran and crash are offering. there are alot of people who just wouldnt care and wont offer to help. verran and crash are both worth listening to. its hard to find people that care for you, dont ruin it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I was frustrated and had a very short fuse when I saw Majglow's post. However, I posted later on much more calmly. I'd be willing to bet that they deleted it, or edited it like the did with the pyramid scheme guy.

Crash: You're off by about three years there, and no, it was not for that reason that I was pissed.

Verran: I agree, I did display them (my opinions) immaturely. And I should of done a better job. And yes, I made a mistake in that post by not deleting what I typed after getting it all out and then putting it in a more mature manner.

Keep in mind though that the few people there that commented on a soldier one day who was a member there when he came back, were flamed. "What freedoms, you ignorant f*cks? Bush isn't defending them, he's keeping them down!"

PS The "crap" parts should be the f word. Forum censor converts them into that.

looks like u stumbled on a liberal site.. maybe u should just stay this happy primarily conservative environment here..

why is it that people get so pissed off when other people have opinions.. no matter how wrong they seem 2 you..

looks like u stumbled on a liberal site.. maybe u should just stay this happy primarily conservative environment here..

why is it that people get so pissed off when other people have opinions.. no matter how wrong they seem 2 you..

540305[/snapback]

I think liberals tend to get pissed off more easily because their opinions are rarely backed by rock solid facts, or logic that has been proven to WORK, so when someone questions their opinion and they have nothing to back it up other than "that's how I feel, that's how it should be," ...they tend to get a little aggrevated.

Take Psychotic_god here for instance, he probably doesn't even know why he thinks Bush is an idiot. So if I were to ask him to present IQ scores, or anything that proves Bush is an "idiot", he would get pissed off...and call me an idiot for questioning him.

What a bunch of idiots....bush is an idiot. If bush used his resources in the U.S. instead of Iraq, we'd all be off much better.

540298[/snapback]

So, are you an expert in homeland security? How about civil defense? Emergency preparedness? Where have you studied all this? Are you a military advisor?

Please, oh great one, enlighten me.