Old Laptop

i paid 10 dollars to have it shipped to me its just another toy to play with what i want to do is load seti@home and let it go to work 24/7 365 its just anotherthing to take apart and play with i didnt buy it for the awesome performance just trying to find something to do with it thanx for the ideas guys. justin its got 640 kb of space i just installedms dos 5.0 on it now im going to try to install win 3.1.

Thier is a lot of stuff that can run on that, just gona be like dos v.2 or somthin, i would mess w/ it if your any good at programing, make your own little program, try to oc it, crap like that...whats it gona hurt...push that bastord to 9mhz ;)

mp286l.gif

This laptop was manufactured in 1990 August and is a 286-10hmhz computer in a laptop form factor and has a customized carrying case. Actually, the proper word for this computer might actually be luggable, since the MP286L is almost 4 inches thick and weighs more than 10 pounds. It uses an 11.5 inch LCD standard 1.44 floppy drive, and a MFM 3.5 inch hard drive (type 11) and has a full size keyboard. An interesting feature of this laptop is that the power LED also functions as a reset button when it is pushed.

Museum piece

Thier is a lot of stuff that can run on that, just gona be like dos v.2 or somthin, i would mess w/ it if your any good at programing, make your own little program, try to oc it, crap like that...whats it gona hurt...push that bastord to 9mhz ;)

ahahah, OC it to... 9 mhz :D :D ghehe :)

well i hope you're going to fun with it, other make some picks when you've smashed it :P

greetz