Music That Changed Your Life

battery

well i was just thinking about some music that after listening to will forever change the way i percieve things... music has always been my passion... i listen to music almost 24/7 and sometimes i hear music that inspire me to change something in my life...or brings about a new understanding of something... Nirvana has been one of those bands thats captivated my mind and heart...what bands, songs, genres, whatever have inspired you or changed the way you think?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funeral for a Friend, And Silverstein , and surprinsgly enough Breaking Benjamin.

Songs tho, Well Giving up by Silverstein has and Forget it by Breaking Benjamin are kinda changing in my life right now. Since well Girl problems and stuff, yea but it relates

"The Gambler" - Kenny Rogers :lol: ... "You got to know whe to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run. You never count your money when your sittin' at the table, there'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done" Those lyrics don't just pertain to gambling, they pertain to life also..if you look at it right.

"The Angry American" - Toby Keith ... "Justice will be served and the battle will rage, this big dog will fight if you rattle his cage, and you'll be sorry that you messed with the US of A, cuz we'll put a boot in your @$$ it's the American way"

"Simple Life" - Ricky Skaggs

And some other I can't remember right now.

EMO music changed my life....i no longer associate with Zack.....oh wait...it changed my life for the better...im no longer friends with a kid that took less than 1 week to drop out of college...hell wtf is so hard about the first week!

EMO music changed my life....i no longer associate with Zack.....oh wait...it changed my life for the better...im no longer friends with a kid that took less than 1 week to drop out of college...hell wtf is so hard about the first week!

538430[/snapback]

HAHA, cc such an @$$hole

There is lots of music I like and I listen to music almost all of my awake hours, but changing my life because of music? Hell no!

538435[/snapback]

As Jeff Foxworthy says, "If an episode of Walker Texas Ranger changed your life, you might be a redneck." :lol: I love it...mainly because I love Walker it all it's corny widsom.

Too many to list really; I'll drop a couple off the top of my head......

KISS (everything before Dynasty, nothing after)

Stooges/ Iggy Pop

NWA

Johnny Cash

Beatles

Stones

Public Enemy

Black Flag

My Bloody Valentine

Luna

Minutemen

REM

13th Floor Elevators

Nirvana

Melvins

Mekong Delta

Birthday Party/ Nick Cave

Iron Maiden

Van Halen

AC/DC

Dead Kennedys

Beach Boys

Jimi Hendrix

Hank Williams

Funeral for a Friend, And Silverstein , and surprinsgly enough Breaking Benjamin.

Songs tho, Well Giving up by Silverstein has and Forget it by Breaking Benjamin are kinda changing in my life right now. Since well Girl problems and stuff, yea but it relates

538425[/snapback]

OMG, thats my favorite song from Breaking Benjamin -Forget it. But hands down KoRn changed me back in 2000.

Also back in 98' The Wallflowers- One Headlight had a story behind it but I'm too embarrass to post about it.

Edited by silkster