What Is A Good Benchmark?

JeepNPhreek

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well below aren't my Benchmarked stats, but I managed to pull a 5175 on 3DMark03. Looks like the top score is already over 10k <_< *sigh* Well back to work....

wow 5000 is high , nice work!

you say 10 000?? what the heck, that's Xtreme.. you have a link of the news page?

greetz

2000! holy crap my ti4600 is only gettng like 1500! thats not cool and i only get 10500 on 2001 theres soemthing wrong maybe cause i cant get my agp to 4x like it sapse to be! :angry::angry::angry:

well that's what we all have... i to have a ti4600 , i get 2032, 15040 but if i had an radeon 9700pro or something, i would have much higher scores.. something like Xpandapuss.. :)

hope the new Nvidia's are going to be as good as ATI :P

greetz

My 3DMark 03 Comparison

The 10+k Score has thankfully been removed from the charts, the current top 3DMark 03 Score is 6865 :D

I guess I could probably squeeze another few hundred out of my system, but I am not running a 4.3 Ghz P4 or a 513 Mhz Core in my Radeon 9700Pro. You guys should post your best 03 Scores.

WOW, nice system man, if you installed some PC3500, it would really be PWNING

post some pics of the system :)

greetz

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the Delay. I am working on some software Tech Difficulties. I just got the Corsair TwinX 3200LL set and broke 16k repeatedly on 3DMark2001SE. I also managed to push over 5300 on 03. Once i get the software issues resolved I will be more than willing to Post Images and updated Specs :D Now that I have my RAM/CPU at a "temporary" MAX I'll start on the GPU/VRAM OCing. *sigh* The price of vanity....

I finally got my scores for my system...currently at 2.2ghz with my GF4 Ti4600 I got a 1711...Not bad but I am thinking that I am running low on memoy. Will find out in a couple of weeks...I am getting 1.5 gb pc2100...Riht now my memory is at 292Mhz

I finally got my scores for my system...currently at 2.2ghz with my GF4 Ti4600 I got a 1711...Not bad but I am thinking that I am running low on memoy. Will find out in a couple of weeks...I am getting 1.5 gb pc2100...Riht now my memory is at 292Mhz

I don't think the amount of RAM is so important above 512MB, but I would recommend going with at LEAST PC2700 or faster. The speed of your RAM may be holding you back. I just got a set of Corsair TwinX 3200LL and I got another 200+ points on my 3DMark2001SE score. I used to have PC3000C2 (375Mhz DDR). That just goes to show you how much of an improvement you can make with a little bit of RAM speed :D Trust me go with FASTER, and why 1.5 GB? You will NEVER use that much. I run 2 DAoC Accounts at once and I still don't use my 512 MB :(

Edited by MURs00shi