Sign in to follow this  
bigred

Stupid Cat

bah, animal cruelty to cats is ok. :)

537406[/snapback]

this was the last post i read...

no its not.....one of my friends stuck a fire cracer to a cats tail....that kids parents wanted to file assault charges on me......i beat the hell out of him for it......i saw another friend shoot a dog with a paintball gun.....he looked like a blueberry muffin after that (i shot him at point blank with 150 or so paintballs) and i also broke it......

i remember getting warned for cussing out one of the other members on this forum over stuff like this....

(not directing this towards you kewl) but please grow up all u that said something to the effect of harming another animal and stop being douchebags, if someone has an animal and its being stupid....take it to the shelter....if its not sold within a week....they normally put them out anyways....

thats why they are called "HUMAINE" society's...

Edited by sYstEmATiC

ok let me rephrase my post then....

happy now???

[jokingly]

bah, animal cruelty to cats is ok. smile.gif

[/jokingly]

Edited by kewlboxer2

ok let me rephrase my post then....

happy now???

537784[/snapback]

well i wasnt sure, some people are douches when it comes to animals.....i just quoted u mainly because thats where i stopped reading.....

I dont understand some people and why they can't handle a little cat that likes to play. It doesn't hurt when/if they do. I think its kind of funny actually that they hide until you come by and think they are all stealthy and pounce on ya. And yes over the last 4 years I've had 4 cats, all with different personalities. Some play more others do not.

no its not.....one of my friends stuck a fire cracer to a cats tail....that kids parents wanted to file assault charges on me......i beat the hell out of him for it......i saw another friend shoot a dog with a paintball gun.....he looked like a blueberry muffin after that (i shot him at point blank with 150 or so paintballs) and i also broke it......

i remember getting warned for cussing out one of the other members on this forum over  stuff like this....

(not directing this towards you kewl) but please grow up all u that said something to the effect of harming another animal and stop being douchebags, if someone has an animal and its being stupid....take it to the shelter....if its not sold within a week....they normally put them out anyways....

537777[/snapback]

That may be animal cruelty, yesh.

But I live on a farm, and I've lived on various ones, around animals, for ten years. You know what? Animal cruelty isn't cruelty if the animal deserves it. How, you may ask?

Cows crushing people between themselves.

Cats and dogs scratching at people who come near them.

Horses thinking that they're mustangs.

Idiot goats who think that if they jump around enough they won't get milked. They just end up with several welts and their tail pulled up like mad (Bionic may know what I'm talking about... if he was the one who said he was a goat rancher).

In this case, the cat's being an idiot. What do idiots deserve, regardless of species? Punishment. I would gladly throw it against the wall for being stupid. Just as I would a human (or yewman, as some of you may pronounce it). If a bear or coyote is up around the farm, we're going to protect $20k+ worth of livestock and shoot the crap out of it. As would our neighbours with their livestock.

I agree that being uselessly cruel to animals is bad. But you must make the distinction between cruelty and punishment.

ONTOPIC:

Red, fill the bottle with vinegar and salt. Next time the cat attacks you, spray it directly in one of it's eyes. Problem solved :).

That may be animal cruelty, yesh.

But I live on a farm, and I've lived on various ones, around animals, for ten years. You know what? Animal cruelty isn't cruelty if the animal deserves it. How, you may ask?

Cows crushing people between themselves.

Cats and dogs scratching at people who come near them.

Horses thinking that they're mustangs.

Idiot goats who think that if they jump around enough they won't get milked. They just end up with several welts and their tail pulled up like mad (Bionic may know what I'm talking about... if he was the one who said he was a goat rancher).

In this case, the cat's being an idiot. What do idiots deserve, regardless of species? Punishment. I would gladly throw it against the wall for being stupid. Just as I would a human (or yewman, as some of you may pronounce it). If a bear or coyote is up around the farm, we're going to protect $20k+ worth of livestock and shoot the crap out of it. As would our neighbours with their livestock.

I agree that being uselessly cruel to animals is bad. But you must make the distinction between cruelty and punishment.

ONTOPIC:

Red, fill the bottle with vinegar and salt. Next time the cat attacks you, spray it directly in one of it's eyes. Problem solved :).

537865[/snapback]

yeah you got a point but a cat is a lot smaller and more frail than a human.....so a swift smack in the face or an butt whoopin works on our anmals.....

an i agree about the bear thing......i see a coyote in thhe back yard ill kill it too lol....

I dont understand some people and why they can't handle a little cat that likes to play. It doesn't hurt when/if they do. I think its kind of funny actually that they hide until you come by and think they are all stealthy and pounce on ya. And yes over the last 4 years I've had 4 cats, all with different personalities. Some play more others do not.

537861[/snapback]

i guess you missed the part where he's drawn blood multiple times

it's all fun and games till someone shaves the cat's head!

I know he's around. he went to his litter box last night after I did that to him. He went to his food dish... but hasn't come near me :)

all done without injuring anything but the cat's pride

it's all fun and games till someone shaves the cat's head!

I know he's around.  he went to his litter box last night after I did that to him.  He went to his food dish...  but  hasn't come near me :)

all done without injuring anything but the cat's pride

537872[/snapback]

lol, you shaved the cats head!?!?! thats awesome

i remember getting warned for cussing out one of the other members on this forum over  stuff like this....

537777[/snapback]

You wouldn't like living where I do then. Animals are just that ANIMALS and they should be treated as such. Animals should not be treated as humans because they are not HUMAN.

Ok let me get this straight.....You beat the hell out of one of your friends because he put a fire cracker on a cats tail? That is just plain dumb. If you don't like what he did then you tell him that firmly you don't beat the hell out of him. Also if you were able to beat the hell out of him that probably means he was smaller, weaker, and wasn't able to defend himself against you properly in which case is no difference then beating an animal that is smaller, weaker, and not able to defend itself properly...Get where I am going with this?

btw, bigred the shaving of the head idea is a good one lol. :)

lol, you shaved the cats head!?!?! thats awesome

537873[/snapback]

just one pass with an electric razor. I figure it'll be like that time my wife gave one of the shitsus a hair cut... a buzz cut. the dog hardly came out from under the bed till it's fur grew back.