No Clue What I Am Doing

CrackHead

Ok so bare with me, no matter how hard I try I cant seem to compute what the numerous overclocking guides keep telling me to do. All the instructions seem to run together as I am new to this field and dont know the difference between fsb and vcore lol.

Lucky with the help of chris aka cchalogamer however I have gotten this far and I am curious where I go from here.

Edited by CrackHead

Ok so bare with me, no matter how hard I try I cant seem to compute what the numerous overclocking guides keep telling me to do. All the instructions seem to run together as I am new to this field and dont know the difference between fsb and vcore lol.

Lucky with the help of chris aka cchalogamer however I have gotten this far and I am curious where I go from here.

536992[/snapback]

You've still got voltage headroom on the core - up it a bit(try 1.45) and loosen up the timings on the ram if you havent already(2.5-3-3-8 is a good place to start for most ram). A bit more systems specs would help tho ;)

ok well i now see that i was right, 222 x 11 stopping point he was at was bc of needing voltage :D

(might wannt move the ram back to atleast the 166 setting from the 133 we were testing at) id what you have so idk what it would do at 200....

and then once you max out on that give it soem voltage and see fi you can get the multiplier back to 11, (assuming you dont wanna backup and start over at 220 x 11 and 200 on the ram now that we know where the stock voltage limitation of the chip is.)