Kal: Aimen...

Kamikaze_Badger

For those of you who havn't heard, Aimen is quitting.

I appologize if it isn't my privlage to say this stuff, but I would like to make it known to you Aimen, that people on the game do care about you.

Remember when you were level 32, and you helped me buy my first g40? I pretty much loved you after that (in a friendly manner, not a sexual one). You'd given me something that I had my goals set on forever. When you helped me buy the last piece of G42 I needed, you were like a real friend to me.

And now, because of ONE incident, you're quitting Kal? That's just downright immature. Ok, so some guy lured some skeles on Tina. Big whoop? So what if she loses some exp, it can be regained in a day. I've had people stab me in the back 100x worse then that, to the point that I tried killing myself. But you know what? I'm still here, living life, playing Kal, and wading my way through bull crap.

People are going to be dummies, it's a proven fact. If you're going to let just that one incident destroy almost a YEAR of effort, then one of my few role models just left me in the dust. You're letting down tons more people too. People who looked up to you, who liked you. You're one of the few kind people on Kal who's stayed in the game after all this time. When I broke my red tiger, I was destroyed. However, I took your advice and got over it. I bought an expert chultae with money left over from stone sales and my first drop in a long time (4/1 Str ToW), and went back out to kill desires.

Maybe I'm just rambling, but you actually meant something to me. You were one of the few people who I would consider an actual friend. I'm pretty much crying right now, because you're letting me and tons of other people down because of one stupid craping incident. Perhaps it's time to grow up Aimen, and to get use to the lowlifes that exist. What are you going to do in the event that your sponsors in paintball just drop you one day? Sell all the stuff you own that's related to paintballing and never play again?

This thread may just be deleted by mods in a few minutes, but all I ask is that you actually read it. So then at least you'll know what you're doing to people who looked up to you and liked you as a friend. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to level up my mage, seeing as she's about the closest friend I have now that you're quitting :(.

EDIT: I'm taking a bit of a break now, but do you remember the time that I was having a bad day, and was sitting in my spot at DWD rock, and two knights came up and started bothering me. You masked up and killed them. On that day, I actually thought you were a friend. But now, you're leaving behind me and all your other friends, just because of this. If anything, YOU'RE the backstabber here.

I appologize if it isn't my privlage to say this stuff, but I would like to make it known to you Aimen, that people on the game do care about you.

Remember when you were level 32, and you helped me buy my first g40? I pretty much loved you after that (in a friendly manner, not a sexual one). You'd given me something that I had my goals set on forever. When you helped me buy the last piece of G42 I needed, you were like a real friend to me.

And now, because of ONE incident, you're quitting Kal? That's just downright immature. Ok, so some guy lured some skeles on Tina. Big whoop? So what if she loses some exp, it can be regained in a day. I've had people stab me in the back 100x worse then that, to the point that I tried killing myself. But you know what? I'm still here, living life, playing Kal, and wading my way through bull crap.

People are going to be dummies, it's a proven fact. If you're going to let just that one incident destroy almost a YEAR of effort, then one of my few role models just left me in the dust. You're letting down tons more people too. People who looked up to you, who liked you. You're one of the few kind people on Kal who's stayed in the game after all this time. When I broke my red tiger, I was destroyed. However, I took your advice and got over it. I bought an expert chultae with money left over from stone sales and my first drop in a long time (4/1 Str ToW), and went back out to kill desires.

Maybe I'm just rambling, but you actually meant something to me. You were one of the few people who I would consider an actual friend. I'm pretty much crying right now, because you're letting me and tons of other people down because of one stupid craping incident. Perhaps it's time to grow up Aimen, and to get use to the lowlifes that exist. What are you going to do in the event that your sponsors in paintball just drop you one day? Sell all the stuff you own that's related to paintballing and never play again?

This thread may just be deleted by mods in a few minutes, but all I ask is that you actually read it. So then at least you'll know what you're doing to people who looked up to you and liked you as a friend. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to level up my mage, seeing as she's about the closest friend I have now that you're quitting :(.

EDIT: I'm taking a bit of a break now, but do you remember the time that I was having a bad day, and was sitting in my spot at DWD rock, and two knights came up and started bothering me. You masked up and killed them. On that day, I actually thought you were a friend. But now, you're leaving behind me and all your other friends, just because of this. If anything, YOU'RE the backstabber here.

535642[/snapback]

:unsure:

535642[/snapback]

dude, you act as if the mmo matters. Tisk.

KB i think you need to get out of the house, go play with your little friends and  try http://teenchat.com/ i think its more geared for you

535692[/snapback]

1. I dislike going outside. Why? Main reason is because this towns population is about 10,000, most of them just old people.

2. Everyone has different things that mean something to them. To me, Kal means something. Sad? Possibly. Do I care? No.

oops just actually read his whole post....I guess Aimen is getting ready to go to school and have a good old time. Dont worry aimen, i know a good mmorpg that is coming up that i can get you a beta account for :)