Look What I Found

Archerzz

????

536094[/snapback]

You dont even want to know....

Ok ill tell you anyway.

well over 1yr ago, i was stopping by Lo's house to pick him up to go to an off campus class we had together. He had a large gash on his arm that had happened during the night, naturally a discussion of the night events began...

He claims to have been awoken by a human sized praying mantis that cut hs arm then disappeared.

What really happened:

He had a very bad dream, (involving said praying mantis) got up ran screaming into the hall (towards his parents room if i recal correctly) and woke over 1/2 the family (ok there's only 4 of them so that wasnt too hard to do...) where his dad more or less had that general wtf did you wake me up for thign going on/his mother did that whole look your bealding bandage you up motherly thing. and later we discover he hit his arm on a piece of furnature.....aperantly while running at a high rate of speed to mommy...soemthing like that anyway.

oh and did i mention, i also gave him a gift 3-4 weeks later (ill give you three guesses as to what it is)

You dont even want to know....

Ok ill tell you anyway.

well over 1yr ago, i was stopping by Lo's house to pick him up to go to an off campus class we had together.  He had a large gash on his arm that had happened during the night, naturally a discussion of the night events began...

He claims to have been awoken by a human sized praying mantis that cut hs arm then disappeared.

What really happened:

He had a very bad dream, (involving said praying mantis) got up ran screaming into the hall (towards his parents room if i recal correctly) and woke over 1/2 the family (ok there's only 4 of them so that wasnt too hard to do...) where his dad more or less had that general wtf did you wake me up for thign going on/his mother did that whole look your bealding bandage you up motherly thing. and later we discover he hit his arm on a piece of furnature.....aperantly while running at a high rate of speed to mommy...soemthing like that anyway.

oh and did i mention, i also gave him a gift 3-4 weeks later (ill give you three guesses as to what it is)

536138[/snapback]

lmao! haha thanks for informing us of that! :lol: