Sign in to follow this  
fatsheep

Looking For A Case...

Airflow is definately my #1 priority for the case. I'm planning on overclocking so that'll be important. Any LED's, clear side panels, premoded stuff, etc... is secondary. With that said this seems to fit my priorties pretty well:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811119047

The other case I found was this:

http://www.xoxide.com/nzxt-nemesis-case-orange.html

2x 120 mm fans with a slot for an additional one. Just looking for some suggestions, what are some other good cases in this price range and which would you choose between these two?

Thanks

-sheep

I am not a fan of either one, but between the two I would pick the CoolerMaster over that ugly nemesis anyday.

Thanks for the feedback. :) My question is more towards what is the best case in this relative price range ($40-$70 or so). What other cases would you guys recommend?

-sheepie

I have the Nemesis Elite, it has pretty good air flow, the front intake blows on the HD's and the side gets the CPU and the GFX I recomend it, but not orange, get the black one

Well heres another option:

http://www.xoxide.com/arctic-cooling-silentium-t1.html

Has a seasonic active PFC powersupply which would easily power my humble rig and what looks to be extreme airflow. It would actually save me $10 because the fortron psu + the coolmaster adds up to ~$140 w/ shipping. It also claims to save $$ on your electric bill but I'm not sure about that. :blink:

-sheep

1 thing is that that case is outta stock, and i would go with a fortron PSU, dont get me wrong Arctic cooling makes good gpu heatsinks, and that case is alright, but there isnt ne specs on the PSU thats in the case, go with a PSU that you know is going to be good. Nothing can limit an o/c more than a bad PSU

for 60-70 on zipzoomfly you get get a not so good looking suneon (w/e you spell it) full tower case and comes with a few fans and lights. but dont get a case that comes with a psu unless its an antec, i suggest you get a nice antec psu or fortron or power pcp, ocz powerstream.