Behind The Names

cybergrunt69

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N.E.A stands for : ( nour eldin = me ) Ali my father and maybe some one will see me in another forum under this

N.E.A_ENG , eng = engineering what i am about to study in college ,...........:P

nice topic ....:P

Mom called me chrissy poo when I was younger (not all the time). I automatically add the x's because it is usually taken already.

I'll bite.

Started as a simple joke.

As in my c*ck.

I actually know a guy named mike cocke, his parents must be jerks.

Edited by xchrissypoox

• 1 month later...

My name went through a few differnent versions before it reached the current one:

1.0 Leon Master of Death

2.0 LeonDeath

3.0 LeonAnthopa

4.0 RogerAnthopa

5.0 RogerDeath

For awhile in most FPS games though I went by things like USRKing or RSV2King. I'm finally headed back to the good ol' RogerDeath name in all of them though.

My story is actually quite hilarious. I was at a friends house not to long ago and he showed me this real funny video on youtube about some asian signing a mariah carrey song. (horribly) So while i couldn't contain my laughter i heard one word of his very clearly TropicalPriest! Of course the mispell came into play because i type it in wrong on xbox live so it stuck. here is the video link the sn is at 1:22. but watch the video it's hilarious. Cheers!!!

Tuts My Barreh!!!!

Edited by TropicalPreist

I think I already said where my name comes from...I think it was when I introduced myself. Nothing to do rite naw so I'll just write where it comes from.

When I had my old PC with a crappy 1GB 800mhz ram stick that didn't have anything I couldn't do much of anything. I decided I needed more ram so I decided to but 2 sticks of Crucial's Ballistix Tracers ddr2 (now I have the same but dd3). Back then I didn't read reviews so I just decided that this model is good...and so it was. NOTE: I had never seen this ram before, and I had never seen ram with led's. When I put it in my PC and closed the case(no window)...I noticed some lights flickering inside so I wondered what it could be. I opened up to see and...I saw my ram being lit by bright blue green and red led's. It was like the coolest thing ever. I kept my case open ever since (until I made my new PC). At that time I also didn't have a real CSS and nick name...so after some time with my new ram which I'd spend time just looking at it flicker (lol) I was thinking of it in my head obviously as I was looking at it and I was thinking about how they came up with the name...that ballistix had to do with shooting n stuff...not exactly sure what ballistix is though...I think it's the "finger prints of a bullet hole or something. Anyway, I liked it and I made it my nick name permanently. I later thought that BallistiX looked more like Ball stix, so I made it Ballistics (except in forums and some other places where it's either ballistix or ballist1x...whichever isn't taken). Before I settled on this I used to change my nick like...every week or so. Anyway, thats teh story of mah name.

OCC wouldn't let me use Biznotch, which is my long-time gamer name... so it drifted to Bizzlenitch. No real idea why... but doesn't it suck pretty hard when you just got your butt blasted by some stupid Biznotch? :ph34r:

My username years back used to be Dannathrik. It came around because my girlfriend was into Roleplaying on forums and creating real in depth characters, so I went along with her and created this character called Dannathrik Rodginfern (based on my own first and last names). I used the username Dannathrik for most things then, starting waaaay back when I was about 13 years old, including my email address, but I got tired of that email address so I simply dumped it and made a new one =P I took the first and last three letters from "Dannathrik" to get the name "Danrik", and it worked out pretty damn well :D

I've had that name for a good while now. I feel that will stick for a good while =P

I'm also known as Danny Darko (a play on words of the film Donnie Darko, if you didn't know that =P), but I never post under that name anyway so it isn't really important!

My story is actually quite hilarious. I was at a friends house not to long ago and he showed me this real funny video on youtube about some asian signing a mariah carrey song. (horribly) So while i couldn't contain my laughter i heard one word of his very clearly TropicalPriest! Of course the mispell came into play because i type it in wrong on xbox live so it stuck. here is the video link the sn is at 1:22. but watch the video it's hilarious. Cheers!!!

Tuts My Barreh!!!!

LMAO This guy is hilarious xD Cool story bro!