Behind The Names

cybergrunt69

Guest Silenc3

When CS first Came out, I took this name from a fellow, err scripter ;)

I still got by my original Saintless sometimes :0

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine was talking gibberish one day with a group of us. We were mellowing out and he was saying the following:

Made up randomly

Rusty Raul

Jerry Ferry

Glorious Gloria

Eradiant Esther

Silky Saul <--------------- cracked up so hard I decided to use that

but then I guess I used other knicks along with that and just used "Silkster"

Edited by silkster

Nerm is one of my nicknames in fact it is my most popular and used nicknames with friends and family. My real name is Norman and when I was a kid one of my good friends called me Nerman one day instead of Norman and somehow the "an" at the end got dropped and it has been Nerm ever since lol. I have had many nicknames over the course of my life, but none of them have stuck with me like "Nerm" did.

A friend of mine was talking gibberish one day with a group of us. We were mellowing out and he was saying the following:

Made up randomly

Rusty Raul

Jery Ferry

Glorious Gloria

Eradiant Esther

Silky Saul <--------------- cracked up so hard I decided to use that

but then I guess I used other knicks along with that and just used "Silkster"

535137[/snapback]

sounds like someone got some Garbage Pail Kids cards. :D

My very first GameFAQs account was named SuperSonicSpirit. After I abandoned that I made HyperSonicSpirit. I then used that on Warcraft III, then on Battlefield 1942. I started using it for e-mail accounts and web forums. And that, my friends, is how I got the name.

Several years ago I found a news site where some japenese scientists found a way to bring the Dodo Bird back into existence. Very similar to "jurasic park." So I made a website about it and it just stuck as a nickname. ALthough I mainly go by phlakvest now. I just stay with dodo here you people know who I am still.

I had been considering joining occ for a while. I was tired of using my initials for everything. Fortunately Jedi outcast came to the rescue. My nick is an abbreviation of "I'm no jedi. I'm just a guy with a lightdsaber and a few questions." The phrase was originally said by Kyle Katarn. I forgot the N so the name came out as  ijagwalaafq.  I'm too lazy to fix it

535114[/snapback]

I had always wondered but never asked.

Mine, I was just trying to think of a name and oneday i had to look up something in a dictionary and saw this name, thought it was cool and have used it ever since.

I brew my own beer at home. The numbers mean nothing. I think BrewMeister was taken already and it suggested the 2010 or something like that.

Funny thing is I orginally joined this site because I was searching for home brew stuff and a question by Exeter showed up in the search. So I joined just to help out with the home brew question, and here it is a year and 3ish months later and I just built my first computer. Strange how things work sometimes. :)

got the bishop part of my name playing dungon and dragons back in highschool as part of my family is catholic and i always liked the name bishop i name my cleric(preist) bishop then i had a number of alignment changes and had some serious stats so if my guy hit a building he could do 1 to 2 points of structaul damage instead of regular damage it became bishop the destroyer when i got my yahoo account i decided that was too long winded to type all the time so i chose bishop and yahoo gave me the option of bishop245 and here it is lol you may also find me using bishoptd sometimes too but thats only on old games

It was a work social gathering down at the local bowling alley. Beer was going around and everyone was being called "dogg" that night, for anything even. Well my turn came up to bowl, and I went, but my fingers got stuck in the ball and I lobbed the ball halfway down the alley. So they added lobb in front of the dogg and came up with LobbDogg. And the name stuck for some reason.

To this day I still get introduced as LobbDogg to new people by that group of friends. and that was over 4 years ago. I decided to keep the name for online as I've never seen anyone else ever use it, no matter where I go, so its easy to be unique.