Sign in to follow this  
bigred

Need To Buy Northwood

well, once again here I am stuck dealing with a friend's computer. this stupid thing fried the CPU (lousy HP cooling). infact it fried a perfectly good 3.2c :( such a shame too. it was a perfectly fine chip.

anyway I already ordered and attempted to install a 3.2E into it. only to find it won't work. email from HP states that rev 1.04 will support prescott, but rev 1.03 like this one... will not :(

I'd like to keep it close to a 3.2c if possible, but at this point I'll settle for just about any northood with hyperthreading. may even be willing to trade a 3.2E for a 3.2C if that offer is an option to you.

I have a 3.0c that i could sell/trade with cash or whatever, just PM me or something idk the OCability of the chip and liek you said it doesnt seem to matter to you, btw i dont have a retail style HSF for it (Zalman 7000cu on it) so you would get to keep whatever you were going to use.

I have several 3.4Cs, 3.2Cs, a 3.2EE, 3.0Cs 2.8Cs Northwoods even a 2.6C but to tell you the truth I do not want to get rid of them plus there all folding.

Sign in to follow this