N00b's Programming Challenge #1

markiemrboo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my first version I still need to go through and add some stuff to make it look cooler. But as for now I need to go to work :D.

Ahh I forgot about commenting. I was never good at that to begin with crap.

I'll have to get on this later today markie...granted I've done programs similar to this, I'm not an expert by any means :P

I've got it done now markie, just need to comment and clean some things up.  WHY CAN'T I JUST PM YOU THE SOURCE?!?! lol.

530662[/snapback]

lol you can if you want. encrypty thing was probably mainly to cure my boredom that day :rolleyes:

Alrighty :) I've got DEC's (including his negative number bug lol)

I've been working on some PHP stuffs over the past few hours which should hopefully let you check if your code is semi-"portable". So, feel free to make yourself an account, upload your source file and see if it'll compile on a BSD machine (providing you don't encounter any nasty markie php bugs lol) ;)

http://bone.bone.servebeer.com/portableness/

'tis a bit basic, but should work fine for testing individual c/c++ files at the very least :)

I am working on some changes in my program as I speak or erm. type...

Ok. going over my program I have come across some major probelms that will def. cost me the win :D so my program is going to have some major changes applied to it.

just do an if statement, if number is under 0 say Your Stupid. ill do it in php... need to to learn php hahaha

530911[/snapback]

I did think about that, but really didn't want to have to resort to it....I think I have another idea tho...

EDIT: Fixed it! Tried to get too complex in there...I'll attach a zip of my proggy for you all to see as well.

If the attachment doesn't work then try stars.zip

Edited by DECwakeboarder