Sign in to follow this  
zep_54

HElp with video card oc'ing

Well, i just got me a nice Visiontek geforce 3 Ti-200 video card. I love it, but i know it can do better, im slapping a thermal take tiger 1 chipset cooler on it, but i need to find the software to overclock it with, anyone got any suggestions?  

Also i have my Athlon XP 1500+ oc'd to a 1700+ specs with a Volcano 7 for cooling, i was wondering, is it normal for the tempurature to go down when overclocking? I have my clk ratio at 11.5x and i was wondering if i should raise it too. Suggestions please.!

Overclocking.. the GF Video card.. Simple..

They have tons n tons of DLL files out there..

just open the file..

restart.. and go in to the card options and tweak it out..

As for the cup running cooler.. when you overclock it.. not really what is supposed to happen.. but If It did.. more power to you sir!

Heck ya.. if you can up the Multiplyers.. do it! lol.. See what speeds you can get it to run stable at..

Have fun..

You can do it as discribed above, but then you won't be able to push your GPU to more than 220 mhz. To get even higher use a program called NVmax, it should be easy to find a download. I have a Elsa Geforce 3 ti 200 running at 240/490, thats almost like a ti 500 - but cheaper. :D