Wow Do I Feel Stupid

I hate it when the smallest things you don't think of kick your butt... Kinda reminds me of one time a friend and I were messing around with a PC trying to get an IP - tried 2 different NICs, 2 live CD linux distros, all for about an hour - until we realized the other end of the cable wasn't plugged in....... DOH :withstupid:

• 4 weeks later...

A year ago, I had my space bar held down (which I didn't know at the time) and it wouldn't let me access anything. For some reason I couldn't click, couldn't type or anything. I only figured out 2 days later and yes, its one of those moments where your feel superior for your ability to figure things out, but not really...I really like chickens...they're funny...and then it EXPLODED.... :blink:

thats why instant messanging is gay

528928[/snapback]

<cheer>

Yeah, I hate it when this sort of thing happens....

Wait.... I mean.... I've never done anything this stupid.....

Yeah, that's it. :P

EDIT###

New star!!! Roxxors!

G/f was over last night and after she left, whenever anything would pop up, say the AIM logon or a proggy, it would close automatically.  I also noticed that the activity light on the reciever for my mouse and kb wouldn't stop blinking, I just figured it was something with the mouse.  So after about a day of thinking my computer was screwed and rebooting about 5 times, I reach up to find my esc key stuck down.  I never use it so that would have been my last guess as to a key being stuck but my g/f uses it all the time.  And in conclusion...I am a moron...

528856[/snapback]

Hey, I've dont that before. LOL