Piercing

TimeMachine

i was just wondering if anyone here at occ has thier ears pierced?/ i know there has to be atleast one , i was just wondering how it feels?? im soo scard but i soo what it tho!

i think it also depends on the part of the ear but i pirced mine while in highschool with a needle myself in the ear lobe and it didnt bother me but at that time in my life i was very meesed up in the head and pain = pleasure for me plus this was 15 years ago so it is a bit hard to remember exact things

i was just wondering if anyone here at occ has thier ears pierced?/ i know there has to be atleast one , i was just wondering how it feels?? im soo scard but i soo what it tho!

527709[/snapback]

Bottom of the ears.... I didn't feel a thing either time. Top of the ear (cartlidge thinger)..... well, that kinda stung a little for me. Heck, my 7 year old sister just got her ears pierced 2 days a go :lol:

I think they'll probably numb the area first anyways? I can't remember for any of my ear ones if they number it or not? They numbed my eyebrow and tongue (urgh... mouth full of banana flavoured grossness that was) though.... didn't feel either of those.

Go for it :P But I would refuse the piercing gun and ask for a needle... those guns are supposed to be hard to clean properly and stuff.

About a year ago I was walking in a junkyard and I had a 3inch rusty nail go thru the bottom of my shoe and it came out the top (my foot happened to be in the middle) I just walked (well really more hobbled) off like nothing happened

Trust me piercings are nothing

Oh and my lip was periced on the side for a while but my school has some bs rule that there can be no visible piercing except ears so it left thta also didnt hurt

All you need is an ice cube, a needle, and potatoe, and you're set :D.

But don't harm the potatoe, please. OR YOU WILL PAY!*

*Ask markie.

528412[/snapback]

My 7 year old sister is braver than youuuuu. Muahahaha!!! It doesn't hurt. Go get it done!

He tells the truth! I ate a Potatoe.....and I got an OCC Tomato thrown at me :rolleyes:

My 7 year old sister is braver than youuuuu. Muahahaha!!! It doesn't hurt. Go get it done!

He tells the truth! I ate a Potatoe.....and I got an OCC Tomato thrown at me :rolleyes:

528419[/snapback]

ill try to get it done sooner or lartr, thanks for the motivation!

lol. go go go :rolleyes:

If you're talking about bottom of the ear all I felt when I had mine done was that it was kinda warm feeling afterwards and, well, you did just get a hole punched through your ear :)

I'd take a picture of mine but my rings have lost their goldy colour! Eek! Waiting on some nice new shiny silvery ones :) Not that my piercings are all that impressive anyway :lol:

a standard size piercing doesn't even hurt, your ear feels real warm for like 3 seconds with the gun and thats it..now using a non-standard needle can be a classy lady, I started out with 10g and now I'm a 2g.