Welcome!

d3bruts1d

actully yes, it is 1400 computers in the whole ditrict, I am the only tech person. we have 7 buildings now. so I'm running like crazy all of the time. but like I said only about half of them are 266 mhz or slower, so. but I'm still having a problem keeping my machines folding. when people log out the folding stops. and it dosn't start untill the machine is restarted. it sucks, I'm lossing a lot of folds. I think I'm going to try to reset them every day so they get more folding done at nights. I wish I could find a solution though. I need them to fold when their logged out and when people are logged in. in win98. I wish they would come out with a screen saver for win98. I have these old junk machines in my office, I've been asseblijng just to fold. i heard the low mhz would bump up oour score :) so what do you think our posistion will be next month?

I have heard this works but I have never done it. Setup the folding@home to run in the Task Scheduler. Setup task secheduler to run the process on windows start up. Also set it up to run after 10mins of inactivity.

cool I'll try that today :)

Did it work? :P

I also heard that if you turn folding@home on the screensaver mode it will work when the PC's are logged out.

no unfortunatly we use a desktop managment software that prevents the kids fomr doing damage to the computers, and it also prevents from using the task scheduler. and I wish I could find a screen saver version for win98, the only one they have is for win2k