Sign in to follow this  
kewlboxer2

Relist Of My Watercooling Stuff

since my thread kinda died out... here it is.

Brand new AMD TDX, used once to test, has all hardware needed to mount to a s939.

MCT-5, never used

DD single heatercore

DD heatercore shroud

BlackIce Extreme dual 120 (has 1 small hole that is easily fixable)

ViaAqua 1300 ( propeller is superglued to reduce noise( virtually silent)

5 1/4 bay res from DD (clear)

I also have a eheim 1250 pump. and also as soon as i find it a switchtech socket A 226w TEC waterblock, and a switchtech 80w? TEC block for ATi cards.

all parts on here are 1/2" expect for the 80w swifttech TEC block, that is 3/8", and i think i have 3/8 to 1/2 adapters laying around here somewhere.

Pic of blackice extreme II it has a tiny hole, but seems to be airtight right now it is near to top, just right of the center.

post-11911-1123355971_thumb.jpg

post-11911-1123355992_thumb.jpg

The only thing i dont have in the pic is the DD HC and the shroud for it. The little tube with the clear stuf is dielectric grease. None of the swifttech blocks have hardware, but the TDX has hardware with it.Also not pictured is MCT-5. in a quart size oil container(what it came in). PM with questions.

Might want to double check the forum rules next time.

10. Do not start threads if:

- You are simply responding to another thread that has been locked/deleted by a staff member.

- You are asking why a previous thread was locked/deleted by a staff member.

- You solely want to complain about the behavior of forum participants or content. In doing so, you are only creating another pointless thread.

- You have already posted the same question/comment in another forum. Do not Double Post!

- You want to send a message to a single member... Use a Private Message instead!

- You are advertising for a business, another tech-related site, forum, Folding/[email protected] Team. - If you want to advertise, please see the OverclockersClub Advertisement Information.

11. Do not post just to bump your thread. Odds are it will get your thread deleted and your account suspended. - This includes posting the same message again, in the same or a different forum, or posting just because the old thread is no longer on page one. - See rule #10.