kewlboxer2

How The Hell?

ok i go to the Extremeoverclockers.com to see the folding stats and i see this:

Last 7 Days Production
Day  Points  WUs
08.09.05  -1  0
08.08.05  241  1

how the hell can i get -1 point?

I do not beleive half my WUs and points are even showing up, the more machines I get foding the less points I get, I am about ready to turn about half if not all of them off where maybe my PPD will go back up and I will cure more cancer!

I do not beleive half my WUs and points are even showing up, the more machines I get foding the less points I get, I am about ready to turn about half if not all of them off where maybe my PPD will go back up and I will cure more cancer!

526061[/snapback]

Your just upset because you are having trouble catching me :P

Your just upset because you are having trouble catching me :P

526118[/snapback]

Oh Bosco I wish you would not say that. I have enough machines to deal with as it is! No but seriously I think some of them are not showing up I guess I will add this 3.2EE if I ever get it put back together!. I am already kicking breakers occasionally in different parts of the house if you plug in a vacuum cleaner and turn it on out goes about 6 machines and a and some lights in other rooms upstairs.

If I made the money I did back before I became disabled in Feb 05 I would have newer and more machines and have done passed you. :) I can barely pay my bills on disability as it is. I got to get it off the kitchen table soon anyway, I am tired of hearing we have no table to eat on, you have computer stuff on both, I say be happy you got food. :foldon:

Edited by road-runner

umm possibly a bad crashed unstable WU? idk

now if i OC this 3.0c to 999999ghz....maybe i can catch bosco...oh wait it has a soyo mobo that isnt even stable at stock :-\ **** soyo!

Sound like a wu that crashed on you. Folding got pretty hot and heavy in my humble abode but the Electric co decided for me about how many rigs i have running. I,m down to 3 for the summer but will bump it up after it cools down and goes back to winter rates. $450 a month for power got to be a bit to much.