I Won I Won! (ebay)

Ghost2520

Ghost, I must ask Why would you want Bob? From the pictures in the link it looks like the dumbest, noobest, kiddest thing ever.

Marty, thats the best spin on that phrase I've ever herd.

524681[/snapback]

Honestly, thats why I wanted it. :lol: I wanted to get a bunch of OS's on my harddrive since I got some room to fill up, I figured if I got BOB on there it would be just for kicks and giggles at a LAN party. "Hey man, what OS are you gamin on??" Me: "BOB."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, thats why I wanted it. :lol: I wanted to get a bunch of OS's on my harddrive since I got some room to fill up, I figured if I got BOB on there it would be just for kicks and giggles at a LAN party. "Hey man, what OS are you gamin on??" Me: "BOB."

524877[/snapback]

lame and LMAO at the same time... I approve.

Darn echeck things! I thought they would be instantanious. Apparently they take 3-4 days to clear! The guy says he'll ship mypackage the day it clears. :angry2: Not mad at him, just the fact that it takes so dang long for paypal to transfer money from my account to him. Also, last tuesday (1 week ago today) I tryed to transfer 30 bucks into my paypal account from my checking account, it just cleared YESTERDAY! I don't understand why paypal is so dang slow!

If you have a credit card, it is faster to link it to paypal. Checks are cleared by the bank, it isnt paypals fault.

525084[/snapback]

I have a debit card for the same account... and thats the number they have, my debit number I mean. If Safeway is capable of taking my money instantly I don't see why paypal isn't. Oh well. I'll just have to plan things farther ahead next time.