I Won I Won! (ebay)

Ghost2520

I just won my first auction on ebay! I'm so proud of myself lol. Got er for 36 bucks. Good deal IMO. I guess only the older nerds on here can appreciate this one... unopened and factory seal. w00t.

Edited by Ghost2520

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good job! i love bob! that rhymes. I neever commited these crimes. dang, I can't stop. i may go to the shop. and buy a gun. and kill number one. and then I will rhyme in heaven, but the chance of ending up there is one in seven.

LOL

but seriously, I love ebay. I have bought so much stuff there that I do not need and some stuff I do. (video games, ties, records, 8-tracks, retro turntable/cd player, palm pilot, motherboard, processor, copy of DOS 3.0, microshaft winblows, etc)

And this week, I will be purchasing a PSP after saving up for the summer.

Good find Ghost! personally I tend towards 'ambush' bidding... waiting until the absolute last minute to bid, ONLY bidding what I feel it's worth IMO... you'd be suprised how many other bidders (who thought there was no interest in the item) are blindsided in the last minute 'rush' for the auction item! ;)

I'm a BAD man... :P:lol::blink:

Thats exactly what I did. I didn't bid on the item once, just monitored it. Set my alarm and bid on it 2 minutes before it ended. :lol: Actually I came this close *holds up fingers* to not being able to bid! I set my alarm but I think it was for 7 pm not am lol. My dad woke me up 5 minutes before the auction ended.

Edited by Ghost2520