• Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everybody hates chris is gonna kick butt...hopefully, based on the previews it looks good. i wonder if upn is gonna do another season of veronica mars, shes looks cute :lol: and the show is good.

526696[/snapback]

Veronica Mars will be back, Wed/9-10P EST. I do research for a tv rep, so i get all the good info before the general public does....u could have asked me months ago ;).

as for "Chris," I went to the UPN Upfront (presentation for their Fall lineup...where i got a pic with all the Top Model contestants!!!) and saw a lot of clips there and it looked like it'll be really good. there's a lot of buzz surrounding it, and it most critic's prediction for best new comedy. The other good comedy to look out for is MY NAME IS EARL on NBC. It's also getting a lot of buzz, and was the highest testing comedy in 10 years (i think it was 10) for NBC.

I can't wait for September when most the new shows start...so many i want to at least check out...we'll see how many i watch after the pilot though.

I vote Wednesday - HUMP DAY!  Also, its my Friday, cause my days off are Thurs/Fri.

526941[/snapback]

hump day? i mean that means something different here in the UK ... or is it meant to be the same :blink:

fridays for sure.. the whole week i look forward to friday .. (mainly b/c my summer job sucks butt) i c it as a day that i can stay up past 12 at night and not be tired the next day, no worries about doing homework. i leave it all to sunday. and its also one of the only days that i get to watch leno/ conan .. and lots of lans happen friday night -saturday

hump day? i mean that means something different here in the UK ... or is it meant to be the same :blink:

527461[/snapback]

Hahah. Means that you are getting over the mid-week hump, and the weekend is not far away. NOT THE OTHER hump lol. We can all dream though.. lol