User The_wrath Might Be A Scammer/troll

Enyce2k9

update: now he replied to paypals email with some stupid usps delivery confirmation , 9101805213907818761540 , http://usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.h...trackandconfirm ,

track it there . Now someone please explain to me what the hell is that status.

BTW he said he shipped the 12th of July, and you can see that DC say 18th. This keeps getting more boring every time.

The case is being continued by paypal unless i cancel it, so lets see what happens next, ill give them a call and ask them to check that DC with me, so i can know what to expect next.

Edit: thanks btw for all the info, ill talk to the mod if i notice paypal is weird.

Edited by Enyce2k9

bummer, hope you get your money back.

ona side note. I used www.zabasearch.com to look up my parents, they were listed but at houses they lived at like 10 years ago. O well still pretty cool/weird.

update: now he replied to paypals email with some stupid usps delivery confirmation , 9101805213907818761540 , http://usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.h...trackandconfirm ,

track it there . Now someone please explain to me what the hell is that status.

BTW he said he shipped the 12th of July, and you can see that DC say 18th. This keeps getting more boring every time.

The case is being continued by paypal unless i cancel it, so lets see what happens next, ill give them a call and ask them to check that DC with me, so i can know what to expect next.

Edit: thanks btw for all the info, ill talk to the mod if i notice paypal is weird.

522499[/snapback]

the status its showing you is that he setup the shipment online and probably payed for shipping and printed out a label, but the post office has not recieved the package yet. or at least thats what i think it means

the status its showing you is that he setup the shipment online and probably payed for shipping and printed out a label, but the post office has not recieved the package yet. or at least thats what i think it means

522542[/snapback]

yep, thats what it means, he paid for a shipping label on the 18th of July and it never actually got shipped