I Am Learningning!

nVidia_Freak

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HDD.... IP address... Yeah sure. Uh huh.

Well the pictures where acurate. Oh wait she has CPU confused with mobo. Nevermind.

She didn't even het page.

Oh boy.

"Celeron, Pentium and A.M.D. There are no distinct differences between the three, just different brands,"

To a complete noob who doesen't want to know and doesn't care this is sort of true.

To us... My brain hurts.

Hmm... if you think about it this could be one REALLY smart person. They put this guide together so that stupid ppl will learn, she made it simple so that the stupid people understood what she was saying even if it was wrong. This could be your average teenager trying to get stupid peoples money because people are dumb enough to believe her information because it is a simple fast guide on something that normally takes a while to learn. I think this is a smart idea on how to scam people into giving you their money.

521649[/snapback]

Are you cracked!?

This could be your average teenager trying to get stupid peoples money because people are dumb enough to believe her information because it is a simple fast guide on something that normally takes a while to learn. I think this is a smart idea on how to scam people into giving you their money.

521649[/snapback]

I agree with the money part. Because there are people out there that are just learning, and may find this helpful to some extent. And those that feel it helped them a lot, and feel they should donate in hopes this person will mass produce an interactive cd that they could benefit from to some extent, will donate. However, this person could be a teenager as you said, and will later say that there was not enough to money to cover all the costs of mass production, therefore there will be no interctive cd. And of course they won't return the money.

and shes an id10t...

(whos donating sub 1$.. i know its from this site...)

letter #2

ok you've stated that stealing ip addresses is illegle...

the ip address is a number (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) that is given to every computer that connects to the internet. It IS NOT illeagle to steal them because everytime you connect to a web site or someones computer when you are playing a game online.

All connections have there ip address assigned by a server. dial up connections have something called a dynamic ip which is assigned by a dhcp server. most boradband connections also use this method. Almost all business connections have a static ip address. that means that the ip address of the computer will not change.

There is another item called a mac address. this is a hexadecimal string (xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx...) and this is specific to each network card, router, hub ect...

certian routers can duplicate mac addresses of other computers on the network becauses isp's record the mac address of the computer behind the modem and if that is not present (usually) they wont allow you access to there network.

Edited by BionicSniper

ya well we know that, I do, "pre studying networking", but that would make "her" brain explode.

I repeat she must die, we attack at dawn, 3 hours away.

"if you don't know by now that im being sarcastic, read this and now you know"

but no seriously she must Die!

Edited by Ste