I Am Learningning!

nVidia_Freak

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent in a request for this to be made into a PSA with Caboose. Hopefully they'll take this into concideration, although I'm not expecting anything. Let's just cross our fingers and hope they find it as funny as we do! :D

Some one hack her site... please... i cant stand it

sent this too her

Hi Judy,

My name is Ted and I am sorry to informe you but most if not all of your information is wrong

"A C.P.U.'s speed is measured by the amount of busses it has. A Bus is a tiny microscopic electronic component that carries computer data. The more busses a cpu has, the more data can be carried at once, the faster it is. Most of today's modern C.P.U.s have over 700 busses."

This for instance is more than 100% wrong

- first off it would be the "number of busses it has"

- Second the bus on a cpu is the pathway that binary information is sent to the cpu from various components on the MOTHERBOARD. There is not going to be 700 buses to a cpu... there will be veryfew. The 700 you might be refering to is the speed of the bus. this bus speed is the frequency at which the biniary information is sent to and from the cpu and various components.

The chip is, in a sense, the 'brain' of the computer. it plugs into a special slot in the the C.P.U. and processes all the computers data. The chip's speed is measured in Megahertz (mhz) the more mhz the chip has, the faster it is.

There are three main types of chips, Celeron, Pentium and A.M.D. There are no distinct differences between the three, just different brands, although, Pentium is the most widely known and is suported by most, if not all, software companies.

This is also more than 100% wrong

at this point too much of your information is wrong and it would be pointless for me to try to correct it

I would highly recomend that you find a book or something and read up...

Im not trying to be mean but this is just wrong. Please fix it

Ted

Edited by BionicSniper

Guest Silenc3

"stealing IP addresses is illegal and I will not be explaining how to do it here."

oh oh please someone inform me on this, I really....want to shoot the dumb craping classy lady?

I somehow get the feeling this is some big hoax......

If not, then OMG, this woman should be shot. Why make an interactive CD-ROM when the idea has probably already BEEN done.....

Hmm... if you think about it this could be one REALLY smart person. They put this guide together so that stupid ppl will learn, she made it simple so that the stupid people understood what she was saying even if it was wrong. This could be your average teenager trying to get stupid peoples money because people are dumb enough to believe her information because it is a simple fast guide on something that normally takes a while to learn. I think this is a smart idea on how to scam people into giving you their money.