I Am Learningning!

nVidia_Freak

did anybody ever see the article on some parenting site about hacking? this "concerned mother" posted about how Quake was how your kids get into hacking, and the "nVidia" is something they buy to help their hacking. SHe goes on talking about crap she doesn't know about. It was on some forum and it came around the tech circle. I think there were like 1000 posts telling her to stfu when i read it that was maybe 3 montsh ago. sry didn't find the article searching for it again.

521943[/snapback]

Is Your Son A Computer Hacker?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

omg... just wow... :blink:

What's even more frustrating she kept spelling "Lunix" wrong over and over again!! Hacking with linux??? As far as I'm conern, you can hack with ANY OS!!

AMD disabling security... is she on LSD or what?? AMD has DEP to work in conjunction with SP2 to PREVENT virus execution!!! What a moron, I wanna classy lady slap her like everyone else does.

SERIOUSLY, can someone e-mail her a hyerlink to this topic on her ignorance???

Edited by silkster

u want proof that i haxed it? i allready gave out password and i gues some1 deleted the account now

522408[/snapback]

I can vouch for GuJu. I went back to the website some time after he hacked it, when it told her in the top right corner, to get her information right. Now unless someone else can fashionally time a hack and coordinate it exactly the same as GuJu, but execute it a split second before... It wasn't anybody @ Guru3D, they only found out this morning, and it wasn't Rage3D either, they knew about it for a few weeks appearantly. (The site, meaning)