Budget Case

yeah i dont call 4 screws hard at all :lol:

522129[/snapback]

Its that easy? um, i thought they all the wires to the mobo and its all confusing and crap. ok i'll go w/ the rosewill idea, i found one w/ a PS and i'll take that out. and put in the suggested one. thanks a bunch. o ya, i'll have about $140 every month now, so my "ghetto" rig will be here soon. BTW, should i order piece by piece or all together?

well u gotta connect everything, or else it won't work, put thats even easier

where ever there a plug, u gotta plug in proper one.

Its that easy? um, i thought they all the wires to the mobo and its all confusing and crap. ok i'll go w/ the rosewill idea, i found one w/ a PS and i'll take that out. and put in the suggested one. thanks a bunch. o ya, i'll have about $140 every month now, so my "ghetto" rig will be here soon. BTW, should i order piece by piece or all together?

522133[/snapback]

maybe not quite that easy, sometimes, especially if you arent used to doing it, making sure to disconnect ONLY what needs to be and getting it all connected back again can be a PITA, but get some masking tape and a sharpie marker and mark each item as you go, take your time, it will go fine

Ya but youll catch on quick, building a computer is surprislingly <"So Mispelled" easy provided you have all the parts, and read the guides if u need them.