Geforce ? Athlon Fx 59 ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, both he and I can get frustrated when people can't learn the use the search button or use Google for some basic research that only takes less then 2 minutes to accomplish. :rolleyes:

lol dont jinx it or red will have to flame the topic starter :lol: (honestly i cant wait to see that) :D bigred is very funny to me :lol:

523019[/snapback]

only thing keeping me from really posting what I want to is common decency and the rules here. if the mods weren't about keeping things politically correct and friendly I can assure you things would have gotten way out of hand. and trust me that's not a complaint you're hearing from me. I have no problem with the mods keeping the peace here. at least with the rules in place and enforced we can occasionally get SOME intellegent computer discussions going :)

but seriously today was such a laid back day. you guys think I got a little grumpy around here? hahaha I'm in one of the best moods I've been in for the last 2 years! might have to stay out of detroit till october at the rate things are going :) life is good even thought I'm kinda at work 24x7 for the next few weeks at least.

I thought we were pretty civil, just afraid of it getting out of hand. I like to learn here, and I learn a lot, I just like when someone can back up their facts with a link or reference. There are, of course, some people like bigred that we can all trust info from due to their contribution to the community and type of work that they do for a living.

:withstupid:

One of the main reasons I enjoy this forum more than any other is BECAUSE of the civility. I don't see a curse as every other word in posts, nor do I see people flaming each other like mad. I enjoy the mutual respect that most users have for each other. Sometimes the language filter gets a bit annoying, but I'm still glad it's there.

You have to admit, this is one of, if not the best, forums out there. Great members, tons to learn, level-headed mods, and a overall great environment. Now if only those darn kids would drop the whole X2/FX thing........