Well, It Was Either An X850xtpe Or This...

Nagash

Wow, the M4 and its variants are one of my favorite guns. Along with the HK auto's and glock 27.

Lol, desert eagle...might as well get a mac-10 while you're at it :lol::P

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, anyone who can continually hit a target with a MAC-10 at 100 yards has real life h4x.

521354[/snapback]

I can after i use my secret aim-bot...BOOM HEADSHOT! :lol:

I'd much prefer a modded Heckler...

g4179rt.jpg <-yummy(I can dream cant I?)

how did you get your hands ona  working one?  How much was it?

521347[/snapback]

M1's are very legal. and for a while very cheap. M14's (the full auto version used in Korea and part of vietnam) are illegal.

btw nice choice. G3 carbine? looks like it with the standard H&K colapsable stock.

M1's are very legal.  and for a while very cheap.  M14's (the full auto version used in Korea and part of vietnam) are illegal.

btw nice choice.  G3 carbine?  looks like it with the standard H&K colapsable stock.

521384[/snapback]

Its the g41 with the grenade launcher attachment. I dont think they made the G41 very long(too expensive).

when bigred says something is very cheap.... I hesitate to believe him haha. How much would you say an m1 garand costs now? Also, would it be listed under the "hunting rifle" catagory... because I'm only 17 and the only thing I can legitely own is a hunting rifle or shotgun (i think).

I think I paid less than $200 for a working M1... it was very inexpensive. and I do belief it would be classified as a hunting rifle... at least I think so cuz I got mine at a sporting goods store called Dunhams.

Guest Raven65

I'm not much into guns , about the only gun that I own is an M-16 BB gun that my son and I use for shooting Toads.

Wow.. dunhams eh? never seen one before... I'll see if they have a store locator on their site.

edit:

great... the closest one is 350 miles away.. ha...

Edited by Bionix